shipdriver

Taxi2Gate's new Hamad Int'l (OTHH) (FSX video)

Welcome to Doha, Qatar aboard Jet Airways! Landing at Taxi2Gate's outstanding new Hamad International (OTHH) although I did have to customize My Traffic X using the My Traffic Editor in order to get AI to show up at Hamad since it is a new airport. I had airliner traffic set at 100% and there was still a lot of room, but at least I got traffic there. The aircraft is of course the redoubtable (and non-OOM inducing) iFly 737NG. Enjoy!

Do you have the FSX SDK from the Gold or Deluxe editions? You need that to utilize the My Traffic X Editor. You use the SDK traffictoolbox to dump an airport list and then import that list into My Traffic Editor to incorporate OTHH. After that I used the My Traffic Editor to reroute the real world airlines from OTBD to OTHH. Once I create the new traffic files with the Editor, I have traffic at OTHH. I'm not 100% satisfied with the traffic, but at least it is there. Real world traffic at OTHH is overwhelmingly Qatar Airline, it is really the fringe traffic from other airlines that I need to tweak.

When I open SDK traffictoolbox the window opens but I have no idea where to find the airports file to dump or where to dump it.  Can you please give some additional help to a newbie user?  Many thanks!

Hi, I need help please Ive just downloaded the OTHH TAXI2GATE scenery and all what I got is the runways and taxiways without any aprons gates or hangers I am shocked I need real and Quick help please. Yes I did check my scenery library and make sure that I HAD OTHH FILES and that they are in the correct order. Note that previously I had a project OTHH scenery and after installing and buying the taxi2gate OTHH scenery I had a message asking me to delete the OTHH previous file so I deleted the OTHH project file and removed it from FSX scenery library. I am waiting for your support and help regarding this issue with the product..and THANK you in advance.