• Announcements

• Welcome to the new forums & website!   10/15/2015

We are currently working on re-establishing all of the forum functions at the moment. If you have any feedback or issue, please use the "NEW Website Feedback" section to post your feedback. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KMCO fatal error FSX shutdown

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The scenery works fine if I originate my flight at KMCO, however, if I try to fly into KMCO the simulator show a "fatal error" message and restarts when I get approx. 10-15 miles from the airport. I have tried with several different aircraft and with different weather settings. I do not use any third party programs, but I do use a few different add-on aircraft. Please advise.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hey TWAndy! Have you found the solution on the "fatal error" message on the KMCO approach? Because I'm having the same problem, haven't figure it out yet! If you gotten any answer on fixing the problem. please let me know.

Gambro

Posted · Report post

I am extremely amazed NOBODY has replied to your request. Well like yourself I have had issues with it. A fix that has worked for me was installing the utility called FSUIPC. I just have the free version for now, but it comes with a fix to sort out the 3d error when you check the crash report with KMCO. I hope this helps. 

Cheers

Hey TWAndy! Have you found the solution on the "fatal error" message on the KMCO approach? Because I'm having the same problem, haven't figure it out yet! If you gotten any answer on fixing the problem. please let me know.

Gambro