Sign in to follow this  
gordonhutchison

Terminal Glass Textures Flickering - P3Dv2.4

got to agree with gordonhutchinson - I purchased it for P3D v2 compatibility - which it is clearly designed for as can be seen from the installer...

ltba-p3dv2-installer.jpg

c'mon guys - please fix the flickering... it's such a great scenery but we can't fly there at night!

thanks

There are couple of more issues other than the flickering on the terminal, some of the glasses look as if they melt down, the docking systems on the gates are missing an etc but I have full fate that all will be gone with the next update :)

Have the issue with conflicting textures as it was also sometimes in FSX now in Prepar3d v2.5...

Any update fine gentlemen it's a waist for all that great work spoiled by a simple adjustment....

Ok dev mode off...

Hoping for an update would do it myself if I had the soure files lol

Thanks,

André

Have the issue with conflicting textures as it was also sometimes in FSX now in Prepar3d v2.5...

Any update fine gentlemen it's a waist for all that great work spoiled by a simple adjustment....

Ok dev mode off...

Hoping for an update would do it myself if I had the soure files lol

Thanks,

André

They are going to make a update for the new Apron/Taxiways/the international terminal extension so I think they might fix the issues also that we are having with P3DV2...

Hi, you can download the fix for flickering textures on terminal here:

http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84

Hİ guys,

The fix for some reason stopped working for me, the glass on the jetway bridge started to flicker again on my second flight with the fix. I didn't make any changes to the scenery or settings since I changed the files you provided. Can you please take a look into this?

Best,

Omer

Hi guys,

Can I firstly say what an amazing scenery it is, this is why I'm desperate for it to be fixed  :) I am having the same problem with flickering textures on the gates with Prepar3D v2.5 (including the two hotfixes) after the Taxi2Gate flickering patch has been updated. I have tried various solutions but no luck:

- Uninstalled and deleted everything for Prepar3D (registry cleaned, temp files deleted, all addons uninstalled and properly deleted). Ran a clean install with both hot fixes and the Taxi2Gate flickering texture patch

- Changed Nvidia Drivers

- Edited all camera.cfg in Prepar3D appdata, main folder and on all aircraft.cfg used with 'clipmode=normal', even on views where 'clipmode=' does not exist (trying to prevent z-fighting)

- Moved/deleted/changed aircraft with camera.cfg/aircraft.cfg into different folders etc. 

- Turned on and off Nvidia Inspector Profile with settings

Importantly, I have found that when installing the patch, I can sometimes load and there are no flickers at all and everything is working perfectly. I have tried to use a process of elimination to work out what is happening:

- When loading normally without EZdok, flickers always exist

- Sometimes when loading EZdok, flicker problem goes away

- When reloading airport from another airport, flickers can go away

- Closing EZdok and reopening it, then reloading LTBA can help

- I have been testing on a range of stands, including stand 203

(This might not make much sense, but I have tried a range of different methods etc. but nothing seems to be consistent.) I have been talking to Rob Ainscough and he has had no problems. I seem to be having a similar problem to Omera60.

Many thanks for any help guys.

Pete

Just a quick update:

- I have tried loading and reloading LTBA a multitude of times at Stand 203 (load LTBA, then load another airport, load LTBA, then load another airport, and so on...)

- I have tried with EZdok enabled, then tried with it disabled

Result:

- Sometimes LTBA will load without any flickering textures, other times it will load with flickering textures. It seems random and completely intermittent.

Many thanks.

Hello,

Yesterday, I purchased Taxi2gate's LTBA and I can confirm that the textures are flickering even after applying the fix provided on the website. Could you please help me with some helping suggestions?

Many thanks!

Do you have any fix for flickering textures in P3D?

In my P3D v2.5 I have the similar problem as the one described by Omera60 - the fix helped for terminal textures, but the glass on the jetway bridges still flicker.

Can you solve the problem?

Similar problem I have in case of your EDDM scenery - the respective post you may find in EDDM section, but no one bothered to answer so far... I hope to not be dissapointed by Taxi2Gate support.

Edited by Starski