• Announcements

• Welcome to the new forums & website!   10/15/2015

We are currently working on re-establishing all of the forum functions at the moment. If you have any feedback or issue, please use the "NEW Website Feedback" section to post your feedback. Thanks!

LTBA for fs9??

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Oh please... forget FS9 and move on... Should they make scenery's for 3 FS platforms?? really? I use fsx and know it's almost over. I'll switch to P3D when the 64 bit version is released. 

Posted · Report post

I already have P3D ... I was simply asking out of curiosity, so no need for the shitty reply.... 

Posted · Report post

As far as I know Taxi2gate hasn't made an FS9 scenery in a long while, so I'm almost certain the answer is no. If you want this airport, use FSX or P3D.

Posted · Report post

"i don't think it will happen" does not sound definite. Let's make it happen!

regards

Ed

Posted · Report post

I think that It would be a good idea because there is no any LTBA for FS9...and there are a lot of simmers, like me, that are using the FS9 yet. I have the FSX but I intend to maintain my FS9 with its addons for many years to come.

Why not??? Taxi2Gate, think about it...

Cláudio

Posted · Report post

I think that It would be a good idea because there is no any LTBA for FS9...and there are a lot of simmers, like me, that are using the FS9 yet. I have the FSX but I intend to maintain my FS9 with its addons for many years to come.

Why not??? Taxi2Gate, think about it...

Cláudio

LOL...you must be joking :-) Very funny... I hate to tell you, but FS9 is dead, soon will FSX also be dead. Move on buddy. I have flown fs9 for many years, but converted 3 years ago to first FSX and last year P3D. 

Posted · Report post

Hello Rose.

I'm not joking. There are many simmers that prefer to maintain the FS9 running, even having the FSX or beyond.

And, there are a lot of gaps of sceneries for FS9. LTBA for example, there is no any version for FS9. It could be a good deal launch a version for that FS.

OK if you prefer the FSX or P3D, it is your option. But, remember that other persons (a large amount of simmers - see Avsim and Flightsim forums) that desire to be remembered by the developers and want to maintain and invest some bucks in the old and good FS9.

Regards.

Cláudio