Also, I noticed when the jetway extended to the 777, the jetway was missing sections (due to the length).  Great job overall though.....nice addition to my libray!

Hi guys, this is like that because i personally dont like when jetways sink into the ground to adjust the jetway to the door of the airplane, i dont know if you like that? let me konw guys thanks.

Hi guys, this is like that because i personally dont like when jetways sink into the ground to adjust the jetway to the door of the airplane, i dont know if you like that? let me konw guys thanks.

Personally I would rather have a jetway mate to the aircraft even if the jetwat sinks, I am more prone to use an external view that shows that more than a sunken wheel. But I certainly see where it is a matter of personal preference.

Joe

Hi, if you want that jetway adjust its altitud even if its wheels sink into the groun here t is the update, enojoy.

http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84

Do you know if AES will be able to work? When I pushed Control+Shift+E+2 to get the baggage cart to the plane nothing happened. But when I landed at the Aerosoft Anchorage X the baggage cars came to my plane and I didn't even push any buttons.

I cannot get the download to open.  It kicks me back to the "open or save" dialog.  What should I open this download with?

Did you ever get the file open. Use free WinZip to open the .rar file. 2 bgl files will be placed on the scenery file.

Hi, as i remember i included that update in the new installer so unistall ksea and then install it again with the latest installer.

This include the flicker fix as well? If so it didn't work after a clean install of KSEA. I had to go into the KSEA>Scenery folder and rename the KSEA-BASE.bgl to KSEA-BASE.bgl.passive to fix the flickering.

This KSEA install was downloaded earlier today off your site.