ChristianH

Default tower buildings

Hi,

I have sveral issues with the new scenery. But the most annoying one are the two default tower buildings, the main ATC tower building in the central area and the apron control tower at the GSH concourse. Any solution?

Regards

Edited by ChristianH

Yes, I do use UTX (Version 1.5 with EMT).

Switching it OFF or ON globally in the UTX setup tool makes no difference. Neither does switching off all UTX-related scenery entries manually in the scenery library inside P3D. I've even switched off ALL sceneries except the ones that are greyed out (World and Base) in the sim. No change. These two default towers won't go away. Attached is the second screenshot showing the Apron Control towers.

What I'll try tomorrow is moving all other files away from the \World\Scenery folder, one by one. Maybe I find the suspect. If this does not help, I'll do a clean install of P3D v3.1.

Best regards, Christian

eddm-double-twr-2.jpg

Hi T2G-Team.

Installed P3D v3.1 from Scratch a few days ago, but still get the duplicated towers. My setup includes:

UTX Europe 1.5 (old version, I know. Includes the FSX Acceleration Patch. I get more accurate cities with this version) >>> switching completely off via their interface = No difference

FTX Global 1.4 >>> Hybrid mode ON or OFF makes no difference

Open LC Europe 1.2 >>> deactivation of the sceneries makes no difference

Modified terrain.cfg-file by Richard Ludowise and Luis Feliz-Tirado >>> using the original one makes no difference

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your EDDM-set is top of the Scenery setup. Switching off all Addon-sceneries and leaving only the except for the default ones enabled does not help. I've managed to switch off the display of the default EDDM scenery by doing the following:

Inside the P3D\SCENERY\0601\SCENERY\ folder you have to find the follwing 5 files:

APX51140.bgl <<<>>> APX51140.bgl.p3dini <<<>>> BRX51140.bgl <<<>>> cvx5114.bgl <<<>>> OBX51140.bgl

Rename them to .OFF or move to a SCENERY.OFF folder.

This is a temporary workaround only, not very elegant. Could you be so kind and make an exclude file for the default towers, please? Thank you very much.

Best regards, Christian

Edited by Chicken_3H
Update with temporary fix

Hi T2G-Team.

Installed P3D v3.1 from Scratch a few days ago, but still get the duplicated towers. My setup includes:

UTX Europe 1.5 (old version, I know. Includes the FSX Acceleration Patch. I get more accurate cities with this version) >>> switching completely off via their interface = No difference

FTX Global 1.4 >>> Hybrid mode ON or OFF makes no difference

Open LC Europe 1.2 >>> deactivation of the sceneries makes no difference

Modified terrain.cfg-file by Richard Ludowise and Luis Feliz-Tirado >>> using the original one makes no difference

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your EDDM-set is top of the Scenery setup. Switching off all Addon-sceneries and leaving only the except for the default ones enabled does not help. I've managed to switch off the display of the default EDDM scenery by doing the following:

Inside the P3D\SCENERY\0601\SCENERY\ folder you have to find the follwing 5 files:

APX51140.bgl <<<>>> APX51140.bgl.p3dini <<<>>> BRX51140.bgl <<<>>> cvx5114.bgl <<<>>> OBX51140.bgl

Rename them to .OFF or move to a SCENERY.OFF folder.

This is a temporary workaround only, not very elegant. Could you be so kind and make an exclude file for the default towers, please? Thank you very much.

Best regards, Christian

I have the same Problem please T2G help and make a Fix!

Are you using any AI add-on for traffic? I am using MyTraffic 6 and under the scenery folder they are placing BGL files for many airports. Once I removed those files (for each add-on I have which ends out to be around 50) all duplicate towers, gates, terminals are gone.

Just make a quick search in your flight sim folder for *EDDM* and if it's not related to T2G, rename it to *.bgl.off

Bumping this thread up again since there is still no resolution which I find quite unsatisfactory to be honest. I have installed the above mentioned .bgl. It removes one tower (the one at the Terminal 2 extension), but it leaves the other (old main tower)... 

Thanks.

Bumping this thread up again since there is still no resolution which I find quite unsatisfactory to be honest. I have installed the above mentioned .bgl. It removes one tower (the one at the Terminal 2 extension), but it leaves the other (old main tower)... 

Thanks.

fsscr008.jpg

After I updated EDDM_AF.bgl as described, P3D V3 can not start Munich - Sim crashes to desktop.

I also tried complete new installation with no improvement. Does anybody have the same problem? I think the update is still not stable.