ChristianH

Default tower buildings

Oh i see, that is because i gave you the afcad before i fixed the night textures of jetways but i think i made the jetways update with the exclusions, so install the jetways update and it will fix it

Hi, you can download the latest update from our website www.taxi2gate.org on updates section, the update 1.2 includes the glowing grass fix, add fences, wrong taxiway signs, double towers, night textures of jetways fix.

Hi

I also have problems with default Towers (two default towers).

If I put 1.2 update, I don't have default towers but I also does not have gates at Terminal 2(from Gate 201-224).

If I put third party AFCAD (available here in forum) then I have gates but also I have two default towers (besides T2G towers).

Is there a solution

Thanks

Are you using MyTraffic6? They put AFCAD files for all major airports and those files are conflicting with T2G scenery. Triple check that you rename any other EDDM AFCAD file to .off

Amos

I'm having a problems with the Taxi2Gate scenery the defualt buildings won't disappear and are there with no textures just black, neither the gates work or do I need GSX or AES for the gates to work?

texturesbug.png