• Announcements

• Welcome to the new forums & website!   10/15/2015

We are currently working on re-establishing all of the forum functions at the moment. If you have any feedback or issue, please use the "NEW Website Feedback" section to post your feedback. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A installation problem

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just bought a EDDM from simmarket, but after register and click Next, it shows up "You must enter a name" and "Can not focus a disabled or invisible window"

How to solve it? thanks.

Posted · Report post

Hey,

have you managed to solve the problem? I am experiencing exactly the same issue while installing T2G sceneries. 

I dont think its the problem with installer itself because before clean reinstall of my W10 everyting had worked well, something is messed up with the setup and I dont know what. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

hi guys, please make a ticket on simmarket, they can help you in all related to installaters, thanks.

Posted · Report post

nope....simmarket told me that there has to be a problem with my registry but I checked it and everything is just normal.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I got the same problem with the Seattle scenery also. They said the same thing that it was my registry.

Edited by Fireater201

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have the same problem, and have contacted Simmarket. They just told me the same about my registry. But everything is normal. I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 but Taxi2Gate scenery still not working during installation.

Edited by Pilot94