• Announcements

• Welcome to the new forums & website!   10/15/2015

We are currently working on re-establishing all of the forum functions at the moment. If you have any feedback or issue, please use the "NEW Website Feedback" section to post your feedback. Thanks!

New Runway Numbers 35/17

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

After the new taxiway and exit (V4,V6,V8,Y,S6,A8), the runway numbers have change since September the 15th.

It is now a 35L/17R and 35R/17L

Any chance to see theses main modification integrated in a patch? Or this add-on is totally abandoned? :angry:

Orangina

Posted · Report post

Hello, 

No answer about a new patch since at least one year and a half, so I think this add-on is abandoned. I regret my purchase.

Cheers

Renaud

Posted · Report post

Hello, 

sorry for the very late answer...the add on is not abandonned, at least for FSX.

There won't be any development for the fs9 version in the future, regarding the inclusion of some new taxiways when it was released several years ago and the decreasing market for fs9.

But I wish to develop a new version for FSX(and maybe P3D), including the new taxiways with the right numbering, and the new extension of terminal 1.

I could have made only the new taxiways currently in service, but it requires to start the groundwork from scratch and I would have then to do it again, once the new terminal opened. So I prefer to wait until the opening of the terminal before launching the project.

And furthermore, this all stuff requires a new ground imagery, that is not yet available, as the new building is not build.    

Some of the old buildings may also be reworked. 

Because it means several months of works, probably one year, it cannot be considered as a single update and the scenery will be released as a new one. 

Be sure that I will discuss with Simmarket, to provide a good offer for LFLL old customers, so that the price for them doesn't exceed 10 eur.

Posted · Report post

Hello,

Good news you're bringing us!

I will accept a 10€ update integrating all the changes has been done on the airfield for 3 years (high speed exits, new holding point, Mike Apron, Terminal 1, evolution of Kilo Apron...)

Thanks for the answer and waiting with excitation news from you.

Orangina