awf

P3Dv4 versions

Hello André,

Sorry for the late answer, my son was born last Thursday so I had no time to answer support messages until now :)
I have tested LICJ and LIML into P3D V4. They both are compatible (LICJ is 100% compatible, LIML has just one small issue with transparency on the main terminal, but I have already solved this and the update is soon to be uploaded). If you want to use both sceneries right now, you'll have to install them manually:

LICJ:

• add the scenery to your scenery library (you can point the scenery library to the P3D V3 LICJ scenery, so you save HDD space)
  • copy and paste files JSD_LICJ.DDS and JSD_LICJlm.DDS from your main P3D V3 "texture" folder to your main P3D V4 "texture" folder
  • copy and paste file LICJ_ADEX_JDS_ALT.BGL from Prepar3D v3\Scenery\World\scenery folder to your Prepar3D v4\Scenery\World\scenery folder

LIML:

• Copy folder "Jetstream Designs Milan Linate P3Dv3" (from Prepar3D v3\SimMarket), paste into a folder of your choice and rename it to "Jetstream Designs Milan Linate P3Dv4"
  • add the scenery to your scenery library
  • copy and paste files JSD_LIML1.DDS and JSD_LIML1lm.DDS from your main P3D V3 "texture" folder to your main P3D V4 "texture" folder
  • an updated file for the main terminal will be uploaded soon, just paste it into Jetstream Designs Milan Linate P3Dv4\data\Scenery and the scenery will be 100% V4 compatible.

Hope this helps!

Best regards

Hello Marc,

LFML is also fully compatible with P3D V4. Like LICJ and LIML, a manual install is required at the moment:

• add the scenery to your scenery library (you can point the scenery library to the P3D V3 LFML scenery, so you save HDD space)
  • copy and paste file LFML_ADEX_TLG_ALT.BGL from Prepar3D v3\Scenery\World\scenery folder to your Prepar3D v4\Scenery\World\scenery folder

Good news is that a new update will soon be released with fully animated SODE jetways for LFML :)

Best regards,

Hello Marc,

LFML is also fully compatible with P3D V4. Like LICJ and LIML, a manual install is required at the moment:

• add the scenery to your scenery library (you can point the scenery library to the P3D V3 LFML scenery, so you save HDD space)
  • copy and paste file LFML_ADEX_TLG_ALT.BGL from Prepar3D v3\Scenery\World\scenery folder to your Prepar3D v4\Scenery\World\scenery folder

Good news is that a new update will soon be released with fully animated SODE jetways for LFML :)

Best regards,

First of all congratulations with the birth of your Son :-)

As for the info appreciated thanks.

Hello

I tryed several times to install LIML to P3D V4, but with no luck. Is there order to get it to work? What folder do i install to?

Dino

Edited by dino172

This is strange, I don't have this "requires main installer" message on my SimMarket account. Thank you for reporting, I will sort it out.

So I confirm, JetStream_LIML_P3DV4.exe is standalone.

Edited by JetStream Designs

Hi Dino,
Did you get the PDF file to open at the end of the install? With this installer it is necessary to add the scenery to the P3D V4 scenery library manually (please find enclosed the PDF file with instructions).

Please Read LIML P3D V4 install.pdf

After adding LIML folder the sim crashes to desktop. Also, PDF is not listed on simmarket.

Edited by dino172

Hi Erik,

The update is for P3D V4 only, it was released to make the current Linate scenery fully V4 compatible + add the new dynamic lights. You just need to run file JetStream_LIML_P3DV4.exe and you're set ;)

Thank you, I indeed understood it was for P3Dv4. Only reason I wanted to know the version folder is for my back-up... So I can keep track on which versions I have :)