tsamisg

P3D v4 KLIT Installation

Hello,

Just purchased KLIT, however, when I run the installer, it only gives the option to install into FSX and P3D v1 & 2. Are there plans to update the installer so it can install into P3D v4 directly?

Thank you all in advance.

Regards,

Greg

Hi Greg, I have the same issue trying to install in P3Dv4.  Just sent you a note with the order number.  This software is designed for P3Dv4 correct?  Enhanced graphics to take advantage of P3Dv4 capabilities?  I'm a little concerned since the installer issue seems to have been an issue since Nov. 10, 2017?

Thank you,

Bill

Wow, by the time it took me to publish the previous post above I had a reply from Greg.  Thanks for the quick response.

When P3D V4 was released Little Rock was indeed P3D V4 compatible via a manual install. But I’ll soon be uploading a P3D V4 installer to SimMarket which you can already download here:

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas, I used the installer but p3dv4 didn’t recognize the new airport? 

The installer created a Prepared V4 Add-ons folder in the main Lockheed Martin\ Prepar3dv4 folder.  Shouldn’t it have installed it in the Documents\Prepar3d v4 add-ons folder?

Did I do something wrong?

Bill

Thomas,  Thanks for the additional emails and I got everything working fine.  The scenery really looks great, and I appreciate the fast support responses.  

Thanks so much,  

Bill

I am having the same problem ... Just purchased KLIT from SimMarket and downloaded the scenery and the update for use in P3d V4. the installer offered only the options to install in P3d v1 or v2. I tried installing by clicking the P3d v1 option, then pointing the install to P3d v4 and followed with the installation of the update. The scenery did not appear when I started P3d, and I tried loading the scenery in the Scenery Library, and that did not work. I am pretty sure I followed the instructions outlined in the guide that accompanied the download. It said I may need to do a manual install of the scenery ... can you instruct me as to how to do that? Or is a p3d v4 installer available?

Thanks for your help,

Dan