Trinidad

LFML elevation problem in P3Dv4

Hello, I recently installed the update of LFML for P3Dv4 (that I had been using with FSX for years). with the following add-ons:

• FTX Global
  • ORBX Vectors Global
  • ORBX Vectors Europe

I made sure to use the Vectors tool to correct the elevation and LFLM is listed as disabled (right column),. however, I am still getting high "cliffs" around the scenery, one terminal (East side) does not show, only the jetways hanging up in the air.

I am now short of ideas on how to rectify this problem. May I please seek your help to resolve this? I'd be happy to post screenshots but I have no idea on how to make these, I tried and fail with the PrintScreen).

Thank you and best regards,

Jean-Claude

Hello Jean-Claude,

I'm sorry I did not see your message before.

Do you have file " LFML_ADEX_TLG_ALT.BGL " into your Prepar3D v4\Scenery\World\scenery ? If the file is missing, then this might be the problem.

Best regards,
Thomas

Ps: Clément, is it possible to move this topic to JetStream's support forum? Thanks ;)

I have the same problem.

I've tried it with AEC enabled, disabled, I've got this file LFML_ADEX_TLG_ALT.BGL  in the scenery folder.

Done a scenery config install, done a xml install, nothing works, still keep getting valley's

Any other ideas on how to fix this?

Regards

Leo de Haan

Scotland

Hi Leo,

Did you try moving the scenery at the top of your scenery library? 
Also, just to make sure, the LFML_ADEX_TLG_ALT.BGL must be located into the Scenery\World\scenery (and not into the scenery folder of Marseille).

May I also ask you which simulator version you are using?

Best regards,

Thomas