Raller

LICJ Runway is flickering

Hello,

i just purchased and installed LICJ and when i overfly the Airport, i'm getting some weird graphical glitches. They're triangular and flicker. It is limited only to the Runway and the surrounding grass.

I put the Airport at the top of the Scenery-Library, but that doesn't solve the problem. I searched for third party files with "LICJ" in the name, but there are only the once installed by JetStream Designs.

I use P3Dv4.3, Chaseplane, UTX and GEP3D.

Regards
Raller

Thank you Raller. This looks very weird, I have never seen this before. This should not happen as the ground is fully P3D V4 compliant. It looks like the ground polys were there twice, hence the flickering. Could you please send me a private message with your order number and your "scenery.cfg" (located C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 )

Hi,

What is strange is that we strictly followed the P3D V4 SDK for creating the ground polygons. I don't own Chase Plane so I can test. I will check again the ground files, maybe we missed something on that particular area. Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Thomas