lesnolex

LFML X 2013 SODE Jetways Issue

Hi,

I saw this has been raised before but it does not seem to be addressed in English, I saw some replies on the topic in another thread in French but I do not understand French.

I have Sode 1.6.3 installed with my LFML X 2013 for FSX, however whenever I click "Operate Jetways" when at LFML, I get a "SODE Connection lost" message. I then did a "reload all" in the SODE menu but it does not resolve by itself. The jetways just do not move and I still get the same error message. Can you advise if my SODE has been installed correctly or how do I correct it?

I also have AES which I activated few times after giving up on SODE, but it creates a situation where I now have a total of 4 jetways appearing.

Appreciate some help on this.

Hello lesnolex,

As you are using the FSX version of LFML, please check if the file JSD_LFML_jetways.xml is installed into C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml. That file is for the P3D version, and sometimes messes up with the FSX file which is JSD_LFML_jetways_FSX.xml. So if you are using FSX, please delete file JSD_LFML_jetways.xml and your FSX jetways should appear again.

Hope this helps

Best regards,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

After trying your steps and deleted the P3D XML file, I am still getting a "SODE Connection Lost" message when I try to operate jetways from the GSX control panel. Then I get another message that says "SODE is unavailable, jetways will not animate".

My SODE is already on 1.6.3. I have another 12bPilot folder in Program Files (x86) as well. Is this a duplicate folder? Do I delete this folder?

ProgramFiles.png

Hi lesnolex,

That second 12bpilot folder must not be deleted. It is not a duplicate, it is needed for the platform manager and SODE in-game to work correctly.

I'm not sure what makes SODE lose the connexion at LFML. There must of course be something but as I can't get the same error on my FSX, it is a bit complicated to find out the issue. I'll do more testing and let you know.

Best regards,

Thomas