rached selim

what the diff between the 777 captain sim & PSS 777 ???

what the diff between the 777 captain sim & PSS 777 ???

The are two totally different companies. If my memory serves correctly the Captain Sim one is the better one.

Do not listen to them. For your flight simulator version PSS is the best 777 I have ever flown. For FSX PMDG 777 is a must have. For P3D you can only use Captain Sim 777, there will not be a 3D version (ever). But next time do not be so lazy, if you can logon to this forum, research the answers to your questions by reading about reviews, developer's websites and many more. I have spent over twenty years on this hobby and thousands of hours in front of the computer, half of that reading and learning about this hobby. If you want it easy go back to flying stock Cessna airplanes around the airport. I pity the fools!

After owning both, I can say with all honesty that the PMDG 777 is the far superior aircraft.  For starters, it is much smoother in terms of functionality and everything that is modeled functions as well.  You see a button, click it.  A switch, a lever, use it.  I am not trying to badmouth CaptainSim as they too put together a pretty good model, but their textures aren't as clean and clear and framerates, in terms of smoothness, are not as acceptable to PMDG.  Years of research was put into the PMDG 777 and to top it off, they have a great support staff, their Operations Center is super easy to use to manage your liveries.  Since I own the 777, I had to go out and buy the 737 from PMDG, because again, they definitely know what they are doing.