5. KPIT - Pittsburgh Intl 

6. KRDU - Raleigh-Durham Intl

1. LFPG - Paris Charles-de-Gaulle Intl Airport
2. FACT - Cape Town Intl Airport
3. HECA - Cairo Intl Airport
4. GMMN - Casablanca Mohammed V Intl Airport
5. FIMP - Mauritius Intl Airport

6. EDDM - München Franz Josef Strauß Intl Airport

Personally I would choose LFPG, because the Aerosoft version is out of date in quality and the state of the airport.

LFPG Please !!

A lot of people are ready to bought a new scenery of this airport after the Aerosoft one because she's totally out of date ... Like thokle said, the real airport has totally changed since the creation year.. New Terminal S4, new taxiways, a lot of modifications of Terminals... and the technical side of this scenery is too out of date (Bad framerates, FS2004 optimisation)

I am sure you get these all the time, I do apologise, but it is expected with the quality of your products. FSX traffic is building up in Australia and a lot of us are devastated that there is no perth airport scenery, which is one of the last major airports to be payware. We would pay good money for a Perth airport scenery, as currently all scenery is out dated, I am not begging you, just asking you to consider doing perth in the future

hello taxi to gate 
do you really read all the comments and requests here? 

Beirut international airport located on the east side of the mediterranean sea 
its one of the most populated and famous tourism destination 

the home of the cedar and MIDDLE EAST AIRLINES 
its a well known airport to most of the European community and the middle east area 

its a small airport and very worth doing. thank you

i do want to get one thing strait. obviously, taxi2gate cant create every airport request out there. and as much as i would like to see my home airport be created in fsx (KPDX) i really think that there are 2 more important airports that should be created for fsx:

the first being Beijing capital airport (zbaa) for 3 reasons.

reason 1, the most obvious, this airport has never been created for flight sim, nor has a good quality rendition already out.

2. this airport is the 2nd busiest airport in the world, and as such, really deserves a quality spot in flight sim.

3. the very unique and gigantic terminal 3.

Paris charles de gaulle airport has a new terminal and taxiways, among other things. the current state of the airport is way ahead of the one done by aerosoft and with new a380 gates, really should be updated soon.

i think an honorable mention would be Tokyo's haneda airport. the only updated version for this airport that i know of is the one done by technobrain (japanese company)

its very expensive and one of the worst preforming sceneries.  

ok. forget about Beijing. i just now learned that pacific island simulations (creator of RPLL) has Beijing capital airport on there project road map. http://islandsim.com/

unfortunately Beijing is 3rd on the list, so it might be a while.

as far as LFPG goes, i haven't heard of any announcements from aerosoft of a remake 

It would be a very good idea not to duplicate an airport which is or will be developed by another very good scenery designer. And in my personal opinion (however I could imagine not to be the only one to think so) these very good developers (besides Taxi2Gate of course) are Flightbeam, FlyTampa and FSDT.

The latter has planned a lot of projects for this year. Some of them remain a secret, but Umberto said that Charlotte (KCLT) and Baltimore (KBWI) have very good chances. Memphis (KMEM) is already announced and it seems that there will at least be an updated version of Las Vegas (KLAS) anytime in future.

Flightbeam will do San Francisco (KSFO) very soon, and Frankfurt (EDDF) as well as Minneapolis-St.Paul (KMSP) after that.

Toronto (CYYZ) and Sydney (YSSY) will be made by FlyTampa. And they are probably doing Amsterdam (EHAM) after that.

And finally Pacific Island Simulation is going to do Taipei, Salt Lake City (KSLC) and Beijing. I don't have anything by them, but reading the reviews about Manila (RPLL) we can certainly expect a lot by them in future.

So why not focus on the frequently requested ones that are not yet announced by anyone.

Here my personal wishes or suggestions what is left among those that are requested quite often in various forums:

- Calgary (CYYC) - perfect stopover location between ORBX' regions and the Central and Eastern American / Canadian sceneries like Montreal, Chicago, Denver,...

- Portland (KPDX) - ORBX PNW area, in between CYVR/KSEA, the California region and ORBX' Northern/Central Rockies

- Boise (KBOI) - would finally connect ORBX' PNW and CRM airports with a mid-sized airport

- Albuquerque (KABQ) - nicely located between the US East coast and the Central US/Southern states

- Seattle (KSEA) - COULD be one of FSDT's secrets (???)

- Paris CDG (LFPG) - often requested, AS version out of date

- Madrid (LEMD) - maybe even more out of date in terms of scenery design

- Stockholm Arlanda (ESSA) - anyhow neglected by Aerosoft in the [for Flight Simmers obviously] famous Scandinavian regions

- Munich (EDDM) - also very old and in the meantime not very nice AS design anymore

- Aspen (KASE) and/or Eagle Vail (KEGE) airports

One of my favourite airports in real life, which I will definitely enjoy to see an accurate design of it is:

LLBG - Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, Israel.

It has a very interesting architecture, not the usual "airporty" one... It's quite small comparing to other int'l airports, but its still a very busy international hub with many long/short haul flights with a great variety of operating airlines.

Hello!

I'd like to request an airport, too!

It's the second biggest and busiest airport in Germany, Munich.

Only Aerosoft modelled EDDM, but it is quite bad... 

It would be great for all german simmers (and me of course, too!), if you could do Munich!

Thank you in advance!

How about    RKSI   -Seoul Incheon

ZBAA   -Beijing Capital

RJBB   -Kansai

LFPG  -Paris-de-Gaulle

WADD -Bali Ngurah Rai

Kansai is being done by ImagineSim.

Good Day!

Has anyone already requested KPSP?

Palm Springs has a neat airport and the surrounding scenery is beautiful! ORBX made it already, but unfortunately it's only for FSX. (see link below) They even put in all the windmills and the outlet mall!.. so cool!

https://www.fullterrain.com/product/kpsp

I know you wouldn't be able to get super deep into detail since fs9 is limited, but I came to you because your sceneries are really great! I know you can give it some breath-taking views. Life would be so nice to fly into beautiful Palm Springs for the weekend!.. :lol:

Can you guys help? Take care!

OMAA - Abu Dhabi will be great with the PMDG T7 as a base for Etihad..

Both SimBreeze and Ready4Takeoff Simulations are already working on Abu Dhabi.

Good Day!

Has anyone already requested KPSP?

Palm Springs has a neat airport and the surrounding scenery is beautiful! ORBX made it already, but unfortunately it's only for FSX. (see link below) They even put in all the windmills and the outlet mall!.. so cool!

https://www.fullterrain.com/product/kpsp

I know you wouldn't be able to get super deep into detail since fs9 is limited, but I came to you because your sceneries are really great! I know you can give it some breath-taking views. Life would be so nice to fly into beautiful Palm Springs for the weekend!.. :lol:

Can you guys help? Take care!

I think this airport is too small and too little known for a large developer like Taxi2Gate. Besides, as you say it has already been done for FSX by ORBX. FS2004 has about 10% market share nowadays (in sales, not in users) wich is not enough to make a full development profitable.