Taxi2gate

Request an airport

NZAA Auckland was actually just announced by Flightbeam so I guess you will get the best rendition that is possible! :D

Oh wow, really?! I'll have to pop over their site forums to take a look! Nice, at least with Flightbeam we are guaranteed support from them with very reasonable product updates. Yes! Result! :) 

Hi I think we're in desperate need of an updated Madeira airport in Portugal along with it's surroundings, this would serve an excellent addition to simmers wanting to fly from a major hub to an island experience without killing a lot of hours.

I just saw Aerosoft will release Madeira soon...so my next option would be Kansia International, this could make up a perfect Asia Pacific route Hong Kong, Sydney, Kansia, I mean....... just look at it lol..............

icatch18.jpg

@Taxi2gate I would personally like to see a Heathrow by you guys! The Aerosoft one is getting old. 

Although there is an up-to-date Heathrow from both Aerosoft (Extended version) and UK2000 (v3); I also would like a T2G version. Both existing versions are horrible on FPS. I am really shocked to see what you did with LFPG. 100% AI, no VAS issues and still 30 FPS with the Aerosoft Airbus!

Hello,

first AFRICA!!! no good Payware Airports are available - take the chance.

FAOR Johannesburg (SAA - a big Hub)

FACT Cape Town

FYWH Windhoek

HKJK Nairobi (Kenya Airways - a lot of good Payware Aircraft available for this main airline)

HAAB Addis Ababa (Ethiopian Airlines - a lot of good Payware Aircraft available for this main airline)

second: LFPO (Paris-Orly), KLIA (Kuala-Lumpur), RKSI (Seoul-Incheon)

and your starting Point: Caribbean + South America like, Curacao, Aruba, Saint Croix, Panama

Thanks

Launceston Airport : Although small its a great airport situated in Northern Tasmania which operates both prop and larger domestic routes to mainland Australia. Now there is a freeware version of this airport by orbx but its not anywhere near to scale or structure of the airport. I'd love to see a more detailed and refined version that puts the island on the map for FSX and P3D. 

Melbourne Intl: Situated in southern Australia (Victoria) its a major Australian airport that connects America and Asia to Australia. I could not care less that Orbx made a payware version of this airport, its not detailed and refined at all. I'd love to see a more professional job of this airport with a SODE Jetway integration, properly textured terminal and ground textures. 

Perth Intl: Not one payware to been seen of this airport, located in Western Australia the airport is a soon to be hub for Europe for Australia connecting both continents by Qantas's new B787. The airport is both domestic and intl,  featuring two terminals divided by two runways. I'd love to see this airport being developed with SODE Jetway integration.

Hi

First of all I must say that you have improved you quality a lot!! Thank you

Second, what you did with Mexico City si simply amazing!!!

Third, this said, could you do something simliar with Buenos Aires, Argentina?

As an airport request I would like you to create all of Central Ameria ones, with priority San Jose, Costa Rica. Current one in the market is old fashing and kind of poor in every aspect.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Carlos said:

Hi

First of all I must say that you have improved you quality a lot!! Thank you

Second, what you did with Mexico City si simply amazing!!!

Third, this said, could you do something simliar with Buenos Aires, Argentina?

As an airport request I would like you to create all of Central Ameria ones, with priority San Jose, Costa Rica. Current one in the market is old fashing and kind of poor in every aspect.

Thanks!

Would love to see Buenos Aires! 

But TorpicalSim already has a pretty good SAEZ: http://secure.simmarket.com/tropicalsim-buenos-aires-ezeiza-saez-2016-fs9-fsx-p3d.phtml

On 8/14/2018 at 10:21 PM, Robbie.1881 said:

KEWR / NEWARK - Has to be done such a busy airport with thousands of flights!!!

EVERYONE WILL BUY IT!!

KEWR already covered just a year ago by Drzewiecki Design's NY Airports v2.

Good to see that (other) developers are / will soon be working on a lot of airports requested in this thread - FACT, FAOR, HKJK (all due this autumn), and RKSI all being worked on.

Airports that are probably worth requesting (as they're not available in P3Dv4 or it's old) are:

• EIDW - Dublin
  • EFHK - Helsinki
  • WIII - Jakarta
  • VABB - Mumbai
  • YPAD - Adelaide
  • YMML - Melbourne