Taxi2gate

Request an airport

Hi all, please continue requesting airports so we can see which of them are more needed, we take one of the airports you mentioned and is in the caribe again so this project will be developed by part of the team and then we can take other that you mentioned here, thanks for your support.

Would love to see T2G tackle a few more Caribbean areas, as you guys have truly made UVF a re-livable scenery.  The sister islands of St. Kitts and Nevis would be a good addition to the list ...

A few others of striking interest although done in the past, but are in serious need of a FSX makeover (FS2004 too)

Dominica - both Melville Hall and Canefield
Grenada - never done (although i think someone is attempting to create it)
Anguilla - never done - great compliment to SXM and surrounding islands for business jets and props alike (great island for the upcoming Aerosoft Twin Otter and the BN2-Islander)
Montserrat - never done (great island for the upcoming Aerosoft Twin Otter and the BN2-Islander)
St. Eustatius - never done- (great island for the upcoming Aerosoft Twin Otter and the BN2-Islander)

French islands
Martinique - FSX version badly needed
Guadeloupe - FSX version badly needed

US Islands
St. Croix - never done as far as I know
San Juan - I know its a planned project (combine St. Croix with it and sell as a US package)

Just a few suggestions...I know your scope is much greater the Caribbean region but some of these islands are virgin territory (not sure how others in the forum see this or even if you would consider some of these as godd revenue generators).

Respectfully,

Simeon (Kroswynd, a.k.a Kilo_Whiskey)

Majestic Software

French islands

Martinique - FSX version badly needed

Guadeloupe - FSX version badly needed

Respectfully,

Majestic Software

France VFR has both Martinique and Guadeloupe.

Michael

France VFR has both Martinique and Guadeloupe.

Michael

Seriously outdated...and they originally created for FS2004

Have a closer look, although they did the entire islands.  It would be good to see other islands brought on stream prior to the French Islands since they already exist though.

Majestic Software Team

Seriously outdated...and they originally created for FS2004

Have a closer look, although they did the entire islands.  It would be good to see other islands brought on stream prior to the French Islands since they already exist though.

Majestic Software Team

I have both sceneries, but to be honest its been some years since I have used them.

I think the islands are pretty good, but the airports could surely need a brush-up.

Michael

@Taxi2gate Sorry to bump but I believe CYYZ would be a great airport to model. 

I will second that.  Rush's favorite airport! :)  I have seen others' rendition of this airport and it always lacks good quality and realism (no offense to those who created theirs), maybe I've been spoiled by the likes of Aerosoft, FlyTampa, Flightbeam, etc.

I will second that.  Rush's favorite airport! :)  I have seen others' rendition of this airport and it always lacks good quality and realism (no offense to those who created theirs), maybe I've been spoiled by the likes of Aerosoft, FlyTampa, Flightbeam, etc.

OryxSim is developing this airport.

Michael

More Caribbean scenery would be great. TJBQ (Borinquen) has never been made.  TJSJ (San Juan) is completely out of date from the previous developer.

+1 for this.  I fly down there since I have the FlyTampa TNCM airport (very very awesome, I might add).  Outside of that, it's all default airports until I hit Miami.

Hi, Taxi2gate

Friend's from FSX Spanish C.A community we strongly want you recreate "San Juan santamaria  Airport (MROC) from Costa Rica, prevously developers of this escenery they never fix the update bug as a example:trees at the airport so many CTD's closing the fsx on game. it will possible your developers to keep an eye of this beauty APP airport.. thank you!!! 

PMr1.jpg
7wMjB.jpg
GfcaK.jpg

I would also like to recommend more Caribbean Sceneries. The Caribbean is perhaps on the best known holiday destination with many major airlines providing daily services to various islands. Islands such as Barbados,Grenada, St. Lucia (TLPL), Antigua and St. Kitts have gone untouched for many years by scenery developers. These islands are some of the most beautiful in the world and its high time we see more Caribbean airports for FSX.

News of TVSV is just amazing as I never thought anyone would both with this very interesting airport that poses an immence challenge for real world pilots at times. For example, just search on youtube for videos of Amerijet landing and taking off at TVSV, it is remarkable to say the least. Another challening airport are the two located in Dominica TDPD and TDPC.

Thanks for the answers to this topic, i think next month we need to define the next project after kmco so continue requesting, and if you have photos or you can get it please let us know at support@taxi2gate.com, thanks for your support.

just ran through this thread and I agree with most of the Caribbean Airports suggested here, especially Guadeloupe and Martinique,, San Juan ,St. Croix, Grenada , Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago

Taxi2Gate sceneries are comparable to the big developers. I haven't seen this kind of quality for the Caribbean since Flytampa.