• Announcements

• Welcome to the new forums & website!   10/15/2015

We are currently working on re-establishing all of the forum functions at the moment. If you have any feedback or issue, please use the "NEW Website Feedback" section to post your feedback. Thanks!

Request an airport

341 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see KSLC.  The one done by Gary Widup back in 2008.  It is a Delta hub.

Posted · Report post

As I fly over TNCE, I see it really needs to be developed.

Posted · Report post

Hi guys, thanks for your requests, we are taking note.

Posted · Report post

Corsair- This seems to be an old FS9 style scenery - perhaps. The trees have the wrong transparancy to it. If there are fences at this airport done by them it will show the same problem.

easiest way to fix this is using ModelconverterX, in material editor, set default transparant, export  the object and add it back into the library it cam from or export scenery button. If you don't have this tool or do not know how get a hold of me and we can fix this. .... unless someone already has.... kudos to him/her. Bob

Posted · Report post

What about International airports in Indonesia?

Posted · Report post

I tripple any Caribbean sceney request. Taxi2Gate is currently located in the Caribbean so lets not have this go to waste ,I've bought many Taxi2Gate sceneries and all of them were worth the money. I believe the Caribbean needs much attention due to the lack of sceneries for some reasons. Don't expect Aerosoft to do any because they're cloged up with never ending projects.

Posted · Report post

I think MKJS or MKJP is the only choice.

Posted · Report post

Most developers focus on the US, Aerosoft in Europe although they have some US airports as well. Taxi2gate is the only ones that haves put all their attention into the Caribbean, Central America and South America. In my opinion, maintain the focus in this area. Other countries have nice airports but so does this side of the world.

Your biggest project in the Caribbean may be San Juan, as it is the biggest in the Caribbean. Untouched by imaginesim since they developed it over 6 years ago. It looks nothing like it now since all the reconstructions. From there you can make your way through all the beautiful islands there is to visit but only as default scenery.

Posted · Report post

Most developers focus on the US, Aerosoft in Europe although they have some US airports as well. Taxi2gate is the only ones that haves put all their attention into the Caribbean, Central America and South America. In my opinion, maintain the focus in this area. Other countries have nice airports but so does this side of the world.

Your biggest project in the Caribbean may be San Juan, as it is the biggest in the Caribbean. Untouched by imaginesim since they developed it over 6 years ago. It looks nothing like it now since all the reconstructions. From there you can make your way through all the beautiful islands there is to visit but only as default scenery.

Agree with you 100% :)

Posted · Report post

I think MKJS or MKJP is the only choice.

Why would these need to be redone? There are good scenery versions from another scenery developer. Why not request scenery that is not already done or very outdated, clearly these do not fall into that catagory.

Posted · Report post

So very true. Time for these areas to get more great airports.

Posted · Report post

So very true. Time to these areas more great airports.

Posted · Report post

if you want to make a very large airport then you have to make the NEW DUBAI DWC AL MAKTOUM Airport.

i know its impossible to make because it is not finished, but it would be the best and largest project on flightsim i think.

dubai-airport.jpg

dubai-economy_clip_image001_0003.jpg

Posted · Report post

MZBZ Belice. No hay escenarios de Belice.

Saludos

Posted · Report post

Curacao [TNCC] & Bonaire [TNCB] would be Great!!

Posted · Report post

TJPS Mercedita Airport, PR

post-651-0-34388100-1377279610_thumb.jpg

post-651-0-82159900-1377279642_thumb.jpg

post-651-0-85926700-1377279703_thumb.jpg

Posted · Report post

Curacao [TNCC] & Bonaire [TNCB] would be Great!!

TNCB already done by tropicalsim and they are also working on Curacao 2013.

Posted · Report post

TJPS Mercedita Airport, PR

Good airport choice but how many people actually fly there! Only those that do like flying around P.R.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to see the airports of P.R.  If Taxi2Gate does decide to do any airports in P.R., it should be San Juan TJSJ and Boqueron TJQB.

With each of those airport, they should add a few of the smaller airports as a package.  Like Isla Grande, Vieques, Culebra, etc.

Posted · Report post

TJSJ is being worked by latinvfr, I guess taxi2gate can focus on other airports throughout the caribbean.  Perhaps St. Maarten since a lot of people fly there.

Posted · Report post

TJSJ is being worked by latinvfr, I guess taxi2gate can focus on other airports throughout the caribbean.  Perhaps St. Maarten since a lot of people fly there.

Fly Tampa St Marten is Rather great.

Posted · Report post

Fly Tampa St Marten is Rather great.

It is, I own a copy of it.  There is some areas that can be improved, that is why I said perhaps.  But like I stated in a previous post, there are many more airports not developed.  Only what users have created themselves.

Posted (edited) · Report post

KMSP - Minneapolis St Paul Intl.  This would be great for the Midwest in the United States.  Blueprint's scenery is crap but its accurate to a certain point (pre NWA - Delta merger).  If it gets support by AES now that would be AWESOME.

Vote my post up if you agree the MSP should be done so there isn't multiple posts.

Edited by nickac1092

Posted · Report post

In the US I say SLC, MSP or OAK. Also in Florida RSW or PBI.

Caribbean I say TJBQ or TJPS.

World: NZAA, YMML or YBBN to go with FlyTampa YSSY

All for fs9 of course.