• Announcements

• Welcome to the new forums & website!   10/15/2015

We are currently working on re-establishing all of the forum functions at the moment. If you have any feedback or issue, please use the "NEW Website Feedback" section to post your feedback. Thanks!

Request an airport

341 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Grand Case Airport, St. Maarten..

post-651-0-03935600-1377893025_thumb.jpg

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Looks like no one wants to work on a good KSLC, you guys have an opportunity to corner the market on this airport.

Posted · Report post

TQPF needs some attention too. Go Caribbean!!

Posted · Report post

LIRF please! Italy seems rather badly represented in the payware airport areas!

Posted · Report post

How about MMAA (Acapulco)? I´m sure that everyone will love that!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

LIRF please! Italy seems rather badly represented in the payware airport areas!

LIRF is already in the making from Aerosoft, which will be a mega airport.

Posted · Report post

i would really love for someone to make a detailed version of the area around columbia metro airport (kcae) and owens columbia downtown (kcub) airports in columbia south carolina. there use to be a very detailed version of them both in ms fs 2002 or 2004, but almost all the detail was lost in the next update. so i have been looking for it ever since. these are my home ap's, and i am living in malaysia right now. it would be so nice to fly around my old stomping ground where i completed my private.

Posted · Report post

Great job on Mexico and looks like KMCO is coming along, but please continue with the Caribbean sceneries.

Posted · Report post

I second PBI.  MIA and FLL have been done in quality, why not do the third major airport in that area too?

Posted · Report post

Juan Santamaría International Airport (MROC) please!!!

Posted · Report post

Can you guys consider Istanbul LTBA.

Posted · Report post

Hi, thanks for your requests, we are taking note....

Posted · Report post

Hi!

Strategically I think KSLC, CYYC or KBOI would be a good choice (=> in between or near the very popular ORBX areas where some bigger airports are still missing between KLAS, CYVR and the upcoming KDEN). Also KABQ (=> in the middle of the wide gap between KDFW and KPHX/KLAS/KLAX,...).

For the regions in the south, why not Bogota or the new Quito Tababela airport?! Both have never been done in really good quality as far as I know. And both of them are located in the wiiiiide gap between SPIM (+ anything that is further in the South) and the Caribbean + Mexico.

BTW, I guess KSJC is already being made by LatinVFR, right?

Posted · Report post

+1 I would love a super MDPC! Please
Your last scenery its just beautiful!
Keep it up!

:rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Hi!

Strategically I think KSLC, CYYC or KBOI would be a good choice (=> in between or near the very popular ORBX areas where some bigger airports are still missing between KLAS, CYVR and the upcoming KDEN). Also KABQ (=> in the middle of the wide gap between KDFW and KPHX/KLAS/KLAX,...).

For the regions in the south, why not Bogota or the new Quito Tababela airport?! Both have never been done in really good quality as far as I know. And both of them are located in the wiiiiide gap between SPIM (+ anything that is further in the South) and the Caribbean + Mexico.

BTW, I guess KSJC is already being made by LatinVFR, right?

I agree, SEQM New Quito will be awesome made by you guys!!!

Posted · Report post

How about Delta's hub KCVG Cincinnati?

Posted · Report post

taxi2gate shouls make a KMIA for fsx

Posted · Report post

At this point, there seems to be some major airports missing from legit scenery makers, after a decade of FSX.  And, yes, I own half a dozen Blueprint Sceneries, but seriously, I don't own a Pentium 486 anymore; I can handle some moving jetways and some custom ground textures.... :)  

SLC, MSP, JAX, RSW, PBI, MEM, PIT, MHT, SAT and even the SEA PDX area is being neglected now due to framerates.  

Posted · Report post

Thanks guys, we are thinking on making a poll via facebook, stay tunned for more info, thanks for your continue support...

Posted · Report post

If you guys are looking for a fairly big project, I suppose the airport in Manila (RPLL) would be okay. I reckon there's a good market, it's pretty famous (world's worst airport) and the airport is not huge, although there might be some problems regarding the city surrounding the airport, modeling the huge skyline would be pretty tedious. Additionally, nobody has done it before, which is something that is pretty rare nowadays (and good). It would also be a big addition to airports in the Asian region for FS, and you would be the first guys to do something like this.

87656_1216584741.jpg62742120.jpg