Taxi2gate

Request an airport

I know aerosoft is already done, but I'd love LFPG! beautiful just as you can do would be just great! in any case continued like that! But in the Caribbean MDPC would great! because only add on is very old ...

I was debating which airport I would love for the team to do, and I finally came to a conclusion. Seeing as T2G has consistently attempted airports that haven't really been done before in FSX, I figured that a Seattle-Tacoma might be a nice addition to the poll at least. Although it would undoubtedly be very FPS-intensive, more and more systems are able to handle the higher-end sceneries. In addition, it couldn't be more performance-intensive than FSDT CYVR, at least. Regardless, it's the main hub for Alaska, in addition to being a base for Delta and United. It's also perfectly situated right in the middle of FSDT CYVR, FB KSFO, AS PANC, FSDT KLAX, and LVFR KSAN. It's a neat location and terminal, as well, and having part of the city modeled around the airport would be great for the approaches. My 2 cents, at least, and I know we'll all love whichever scenery you eventually decide to produce.

KMSP probably would be my first choice. I saw someone say Cancun, some more mexico vacation destinations would be interesting, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas (MMSD smaller airport), Puerto Vallarta (MMPR)

As said before, a top notch high quality Amsterdam - Schiphol EHAM scenery is much needed and far overdue.

Another one? What about the New Doha airport named Hamad International OTHH?

I know FSDT has done this scenery but why not Chicago O´Hare KORD? The scenery layout as changed massivley, and more changed will be done in the future. And moreover FSDT won´t update their airport until every change as has been completed. That will take some time, that´s for sure.

Last but not least what about Beijing Capital ZBAA airport in China?