Taxi2gate

LTBA Is Our Next Project!

Totally agree with you snowing airlines. Thank you very much Taxi2Gate team for the opportunity to show our support! So happy with the result and decision by this intelligent team. The world gets bigger, the skies get bigger :D .

Hello TaxiToGate team :rolleyes:: I consider myself to be one of many people who honestly says what he thinks or believes and I can often be critical but it is only ever meant to be feedback for the positive and for the support and betterment of developers like you, their scenery/projects and our great community. Since the release of sceneries like MMMX, TLPC and KMCO, I've been most impressed and sat up and paid a lot of attention to how far you guys at T2G have advanced into the top tier of FS scenery development. I've been very impressed and am now one of your newer fans. In that light, I shall be buying TLPC and at least one more of your recent Caribbean developments over the next few days.

Istanbul: With this ground-breaking open-minded decision you have made in setting new directions and broadening your horizons with long-term foresight, whilst hopefully not forgetting your roots (of which you also have many long-time fans) at the same time in the big picture, I feel you have put yourselves into the world stage with the showcase you now endeavour to construct. I am sure it will not be easy but by embracing such an exciting challenge, it will certainly be very fresh and unlike anything else we have seen in the FS world. I do not believe you will regret such a decision. On the contrary, I think you are on the verge of only expanding Taxi2Gate to the maximum potential in securing a great reputation for the future. This is going to make one very memorable, unique, highly-important, highly-distinctive, highly-desired and highly-used scenery for years to come. Not like anything else, there's nothing normal or usual about LTBA Istanbul Ataturk - A very important international hub smack bang in the centre of the world map. And it will happily carry the Taxi2Gate mark of quality. Just wonderful news indeed. (Personally, I would love to see some improvement to such a beautiful city too and I think it would attract even more customers but I will be buying it immediately either way, whatever you decide on, GUARANTEED. Cannot pass up Istanbul after all :D). Looking forward to following closely. Most of all I wish you all the very best of luck with this project and support all your efforts with it wholeheartedly. I wish you every success with Istanbul! Very, very exciting :D :D :D

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Cesar and Taxi2Gate team for reaching for new heights. All the very best to you and have an excellent day!

Kindest regards,

Sid (new member)

Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forum. First of all. I'm living in Istanbul. Since I have started aviation and flying in sim, we didn't have any Istanbul or scenery. We used have one but it was so old. In 2008 A group of designers developed a new scenery. We were so excited. But now it's end of the 2013. No one did make the Istanbul. Now we are again so excited.

Next thing I want to write about is the support. There are lots of photographs of the airport. If you guys want the charts. We can provide. Because we are really excited and we want to have a Istanbul scenery.

3. Are you going to do it for FS9 too ? FS9 is the main sim for Turkey. Lots of people fly with FS9. Me too. So if you want to sell more and make people happy more, you need to do it for FS9 too. If you don't your reputation in Turkey will be decrease so much. Maybe no one will buy the sceneries anymore. Please, don't forget us.

4. AES support.

Is your scenery will compatible with the latest Aes ?

Thank you for reading and making Istanbul again.

Regards Alp

Hi guys, thanks to some guys helping us with photos, we still want more photos to get this most real as posible, and if some one has the charts of the airport 2013 or 2012 please share with us, thanks for all your help.

support@taxi2gate.com

Uh, this month as in THIS MONTH?!? :blink:

Damn u guys are fast! It has been 3 months only since you have announced this airport...Seems pretty pretty fast compared to how long other projects take, how did you do it? Either way, this is going to be huge. Looking forward to this. Thanks!