Sign in to follow this  
jddavid

[FSX] VORs and ILS in T2G airports.

Hello, guys from T2G. As I have become a huge fan of your sceneries and started buying almost all of them, I have to say, everything is perfect with the exception of some ILS and VORs.

I'll explain my problem, which I don't know if I am the only one having:

I recently bought MMMX extreme, MMMY v2, MMMD and MMTJ. And I noticed that the ILS in all of them, is not aligned to the centerline. For example, in MMMX and MMMD, It leaves you to the right of the runway. It is more notorious in MID. And in MMMY it guides you completely out of the runway and in the wrong heading. It looks like all the ILSs are the default ones, since I tried to correct this using Airport Design Editor, but I couldn't find any navaids in you AFCADs and it doesn't allow me to delete or change the default ones or even create new ones.

Also, it would be great to change MEX VOR to its new frequency of 115.90 and its new coordinates, since they moved it because of the new taxiway and put it a bit closer to rwy 05L-23R for better VOR approaches.

Thanks for your answers and for your excelent sceneries. It's amazing to see how far you've come since the first version of MMMX.

Best of lucks!

Daniel Davidson.

Hi, Carlos:

A few years back I bought a tool called Airport Facilitator X and downloaded another one called Airport Design Editor which you can get from this site: http://www.airportdesigneditor.co.uk/ for free. Both are for making your own AFCADs and are fairly easy to use. I think AFX is easier, but ADE has better functionality (and it's free!).

I modifed the AFCADs since T2G sceneries use the default frequencies and coordinates. 

PM me, I'll give you my email address and I'll gladly send you my AFCADs and tell you how to install them or you can try and make your own, which in the end, is useful knowledge when you don't like an airport and would like to switch things around.

As of now, I only modified MMMY and MMMX and I can confirm they are working. 

Also, it would be great to change MEX VOR to its new frequency of 115.90 and its new coordinates, since they moved it because of the new taxiway and put it a bit closer to rwy 05L-23R for better VOR approaches.

That scenery is so nice, but the actual VOR frequency belongs to a scenery too. And I think its up to the developer to make an update.