Guest shrey

Help finding a Virtual Airline :D

Guest shrey

Hello,

It has been high time since I have been on FSX and am really looking forward for a real experience. I want your help in making me learn how to fly online (I tried VATSIM and IVAO but never got to connect :o ) And also which is a great virtual airline which can accept me. I'm 14. Here's my info:

Name: Shrey Chopra

Time Difference: +5:30 GMT

Simulator: FSX

Applying for: Pilot

Anything else then please tell me. I really need the help of you guys. Please help me find a good virtual airline.

Regards,

Shrey :D

Guest shrey

Not really sure I can help....I've never flown with a Virtual Airline.

I heard its great. But except as I still go to school and need to study to become a pilot (Wanna fly the VC-25A! ;) ) so I'm going to have a little problem with roster timings. People say its very real

Personally I could never go back to offline flying. The Vatsim network is great and provides a realistic experience. Especially if you are with a VA (which I must add, ISN'T a necessity when you're on Vatsim).

Sure, you won't see the number of aircraft that your Traffic program can replicate, but nothing beats talking with a live controller, for realism.

There are too many VAs to even mention here.

Some are based on real airlines, other's aren't. Some are super-strict like BA/Scandinavian (in fact, Scandinavian Airlines require a flight video checkride for you to be accepted! :D) And there are others that are leniant. Some support payware models, etc etc, etc. It's endless!

Just have a look around. :)

Personally I could never go back to offline flying. The Vatsim network is great and provides a realistic experience. Especially if you are with a VA (which I must add, ISN'T a necessity when you're on Vatsim).

Sure, you won't see the number of aircraft that your Traffic program can replicate, but nothing beats talking with a live controller, for realism.

There are too many VAs to even mention here.

Some are based on real airlines, other's aren't. Some are super-strict like BA/Scandinavian (in fact, Scandinavian Airlines require a flight video checkride for you to be accepted! :D) And there are others that are leniant. Some support payware models, etc etc, etc. It's endless!

Just have a look around. :)

Thanks for the info :)

I run a site called www.skysimflight.eu that is an independent flight tracking service supplied 100% free of charge for the flight simulator enthusiasts using FS2004 and FSX, providing an on-line flying experience for the single user, the casual flying club or a large organized virtual airline. I also run a VA on there called Fly Anywhere Air.

I run a site called www.skysimflight.eu that is an independent flight tracking service supplied 100% free of charge for the flight simulator enthusiasts using FS2004 and FSX, providing an on-line flying experience for the single user, the casual flying club or a large organized virtual airline. I also run a VA on there called Fly Anywhere Air.

Very nice!!

ALVA  Aer Lingus Virtual Airlines Est 2004

We are a community of flight simulation pilots emulating the real world Aer Lingus Airline routes. We are an advanced and experienced Virtual Airline Since our birth and launch in 2004 ALVA has seen significant change over the years. We now bring a great flight reporting system as well as superb admin and back office items for you the pilot. We offer a great experience for all levels of pilots with our many tours and events all over the world. Maybe you think flying big commercial jets are a little out of your comfort zone. No need to worry we have a great flying club for VFR pilots to learn the trade or to introduce themselves to the art of flying slowly.  We have a number of staff members to help you along the way to embarking n your first flight. We support IVAO and Vatsim online networks, however do not worry if you are not a member we offer the pilot offline reporting to. FSX FS9 and X Plane are supported with our software and we give you the opportunity to earn a virtual wage for your flight hours. A full breakdown on your flight is easy to access from fuel on board to how much cargo you hauled.  Our website is always being updated to the very best standard with information always in date. Our forum is active although members love to use our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.

ProMotion Video

Join Emirates virtual its good for new pilots, for VATSIM download vpilot: vpilot.metacraft.com/Download.aspx

Then:
1. Install
2. Download the IVAO model matching set (1GB)
3. Paste that into your sim objects folder.
4. Make a vatsim account (Take up to 24 Hours)
5. Put your details in the settings.
6 Click connect
7. Voila happy flying!

Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOArHGxLY2g