All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. jennasoft

And JennaSoft second project is...

Hi Kim07 and matty2305, yes, we encounter some difficulties in SODE jetways animation but it should be fixed in the coming weeks. And yes, you can expect a 2019 release. Concerning the screenshots, I have to wake up the guy in charge of the screenshots section...😅
  3. matty2305

Any news please guys or can you advise when this will be released, can we be expecting a 2019 deployment?
  4. Last week
  5. I thought, as I was flying the Tecnam P2006T this summer, I’d do a review of the X-Plane 11 version. Have a look and see what you think! Enjoy! : ) https://youtu.be/PTptDOpMB6A
  6. Earlier
  7. Kim07

Are we close to release or did you encounter some issues ? Could you, if they are already made, take a screenshot of the runway night lighting of the P3Dv4 airport ? Thanks for the answer !
  8. I noticed a floating building just east of the Delta hanger (large one) at southeast section of airport. It sits across from airport. Here is a shot...https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2q2i4pxyydr8h7/2019-9-5_9-49-6-806.bmp?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfeh21czndctoib/2019-9-5_9-51-5-478.bmp?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvmxmh3l94wisai/Settings.PNG?dl=0 I'm running P3Dv3.4.22.19868 (clean install along with Drzewiecki Design Seattle City X and Seattle Airports X (without KSEA installed) I've posted on the Drzewiecki forum regarding this but I believe it to be your airport given I have Taxi2Gate KSEA installed. I'm running no 3rd party mesh and no Orbx software of any kind. i've also tried various mesh settings within P3D and it does not correct the issue. Even deactivated Seattle City X and still building is floating.
  9. jennasoft

Hi all, some new screenshots will be shown next Week. Olivier
  10. JetStream Designs

LFML elevation problem in P3Dv4

Hello asustech, Just to make sure, did you install the scenery using installer " JetStream_LFML_P3DV4.exe " ? At the end of install, make sure to add the scenery to the "scenery library" in P3D V4 (like shown in the enclosed PDF file below). Best regards, Thomas Please Read LFML update P3D V4 install.pdf
  11. JetStream Designs

Runway 24

Hello Manual, You are right, Ai traffic often behaves very strangely. I have witnessed indeed an issue at W43 where some aircraft will enter the RWY at W43 and exit at W45 and then use W47 to go all the way to RWY 06. This is due to the fact that Ai will take the shortest way to the RWY, even if this means entering the RWY and exit it just to enter it again later. Unfortunately, if I "cut" W43, planes landing on RWY 06 won't use this high speed exit and thus might take a very long time on the runway unless they land short enough to use W44. I will try to modify a few elements to improve smoothness with AI traffic, but no promises on the result Best regards, Thomas
  12. JetStream Designs

FSX Bridged Taxi Way

Hello, Setting your "mesh resolution" in the graphic options should solve the problem Best regards, Thomas
  13. I just installed the product and it looks great other than this issue with the taxi way. I've seen issues with other simulators but not much info on how to fix this for FSX.
  14. Manuel1989

Runway 24

Hi Thomas, I have a little worry I hope you can help me. I recently modified the LFPO AFCAD file to close track 08/26. During landings on runway 24 the AI traffic does about-turn on the same runway to reach the previous exit point. This results in gigantic stopper at stopping point 24 and delayed takeoffs. Yet I did not make any changes on this track. I thank you in advance for your help. *For info I use Alpha India Group-OCI *I also noticed that the W42 breakpoint is not used by AI traffic! but I think it's not your responsibility ... Regards, 😉 Manual
  15. Same thing happened to me. Reinstalled the scenery, didn’t help. No tree textures.
  16. Hi all, I thought I’d do a Top 5 of the best flight simulators. I downloaded and payed for P3D V4… I was not impressed as it was more of the same…. What do you think? Have a look. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCQravFSEDI
  17. i also have valleys everywhere? i have tried all the above and nothing works. i have p3d v4.5
  18. Happy Sunday All! Something different this week… An experiment! Flying and Landing with Propellers only. Can a twin aircraft land with no Trim, Ailerons, Rudder, Elevator, or brakes? Also, the new Orbx Innsbruck Airport scenery! Enjoy! : ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4If1nS4f1eA&feature=youtu.be
  19. matty260191

P3DV4 SUPPORT

Ok anyone else who has issues you need to copy all the textures into the main sim directory textures folder. got it working
  20. JetStream Designs

LFRS problem

You are welcome Mr STEVANT
  21. STEVANT

LFRS problem

Hello Solved problem thank you for your effective response very we do not think of the most simple things beautiful scene thank you JetStream Designs Cdt Mr STEVANT
  22. JetStream Designs

LFRS problem

Hello, Did you try setting your scenery complexity (in the P3D display options) to extremely dense? Best regards, Thomas
  23. Hello, Support is slower at the moment due to Summer holiday. To answer your question about the Eurocopter buildings, even creating an exclude for the FVFR file would not work, as their file is not a default file. It is not possible to create an exclude for another scenery's custom model.
  24. STEVANT

LFRS problem

2084443 Hello I come to buy your software after installation impossible to see the static vehicles on the parking even after the default settings of scenery config and after a complete reinstallation of P3D v4.5 nothing makes it Thank you for your reply
  25. matty260191

P3DV4 SUPPORT

ok many thanks as its somewhere i am interested in flying I would rather also have it "working"
  26. JetStream Designs

LICJ is unusable

Glad you got it fixed. There are indeed some files that need to be installed into the default folders to make the scenery work. Best regards, Thomas
  1. Load more activity