This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. CT-5555

FPS review

Sample thread:
  4. CT-5555

FPS review

Hello, I've been reviewing the documentation and config file, and I was wondering if there's anything we could maybe disable (turn off) to maybe gain a little more fps around LFPO. Any tips? Thanks!
  5. Happy Friday all! Logan Air fly to and from Sumburgh Airport in the Saab s340. I thought it would be a nice touch to mach up Orbx True Earth North and Orbx Sumburgh Airport with the Saab s430 by Carenado. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=melw3HNRjvg
  6. willtearne02

And JennaSoft second project is...

Hello, any update on the project? Will.
  7. Earlier
  8. Happy Friday All! This is a quick video on virtual reality, cons and pros for newbies on X-Plane 11. If you haven’t got into VR yet for your flight simulator, hopefully some points here will answer some of your questions. Enjoy! GripperSim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvL_nZoNmHs
  9. JetStream Designs

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Hi Gerard, Glad we sorted this out Best regards, Thomas
  10. Gerard Walschap

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Thomas, Yep! It worked, changed the complexity from sparse to normal, now everything is ok. Thanks for the help! Greetings! Gerard
  11. JetStream Designs

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Ok, maybe I understand. Can you change your scenery complexity to a higher setting?
  12. Gerard Walschap

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Ok Thomas, will do in about 5 minutes... For your information, some screenshots from my P3DV4... Thanks for your help! Gerard
  13. JetStream Designs

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

This is very strange. I have to do some research about why could a scenery not appear in the sim while it is added to the scenery.cfg Is it possible to send me your scenery.cfg at this email address: jetstreamdesigns_AT_orange.fr ( replace _AT_with @ . This is done to avoid spam ) Best regards, Thomas
  14. Gerard Walschap

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Hello Thomas, thanks for the reply. I checked the scenery.cfg, it was the last in line.
  15. JetStream Designs

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Hello Gerard, About the password no worries, this is normal. What I don't get is why the scenery does not appear given it was added to the library. Can you check your "scenery.cfg" (available here: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4) and see if you can find the LFML layer? If you can't find it, please first make a "scenery.cfg" backup and then add the following manually: [Area.XXX <--- add in sequence with previous layer] Title=JetStream Designs LFML X 2013 P3Dv4 Local=Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\JetStream Designs LFML X 2013 P3Dv4 Active=TRUE Required=FALSE Layer=XXX <--- add in sequence with previous layer Best regards, Thomas
  16. Gerard Walschap

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Jetstream designs, Can you please help me out on this topic? I have this product for almost 2 weeks and I am not able to use it... Thanks. Gerard
  17. Stefano

P3D v4.5

Thanks Thomas, I've been experimenting a bit and performing either of the following 3 things stops the flickering for me. 1. Switching from Windowed Mode to Border-less Windowed Full screen Mode. (ALT+ENTER) 2. Enabling the "Triple Buffering" option next to Vsync under the P3D settings "Frame rate Control" section. 3. Selecting/Enable the option "Disable full-screen optimizations" under Prepar3D.exe right click, select Properties, Compatibility Tab. Regards
  18. JetStream Designs

P3D v4.5

Hello Stefano, I have done my “investigation” about that very weird issue. I just received a brand new computer, so this was the perfect time to do some testing: With a “vanilla” P3D V4.5, no issues at all (be it stretched ground you see at LIML, or the “crazy fence” bug I had at other airports). Once FTX global and Tomato Shade were installed, I got that very same issue you get. I uninstalled and reinstalled FTX Global, removed the Tomato-Shade shaders, and everything was back to normal. I applied the Tomato shaders again, and still no issues. I’m not sure why everything got back to normal once I uninstalled and installed FTX Global again. My P3D V4.5 is a full install, not just a client and content update from V4.4. You can try to uninstall FTX Global, check if there is any improvement, and then install FTX Global again. Please let me know about your findings. Best regards, Thomas
  19. PhugoidEffect

Poor FPS Performance?

Maybe removing some P3D default scenery file(s) could improve the performance without compromising (extensively) the visuals around the airport? Any ideas?
  20. Happy Friday all! Have a look at what I found! It’s free, just updated and fun! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
  21. Gerard Walschap

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Hello Thomas, I’ve added the scenery to my library already according to the instructions on the pdf . When installing the scenery, I did not have the possibility to enter my password or username. Is this normal? thanks Gerard
  22. JetStream Designs

LFML P3DV4 no buildings

Hello Gerard, The LFML P3D V4 version requires that you add the scenery manually to your P3D.Please browse to Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\JetStream Designs LFML X 2013 P3Dv4\doc and open LFML update P3D V4 install.pdf file ;) Best regards, Thomas
  23. Hello, I've bought the Jetstream LFML scenery today. I've installed the exe and i added the scenery in P3DV4. I am only seeing the jetways, there are no buildings present like the main terminal and hangars. I've installed only the P3DV4.exe I've checked my version of SODE and it's the latest. Can you help me please? Thanks! Gerard from Antwerp Belgium
  24. It works: I can see PAPI on runway 03! Thanks a lot. But, of course, I see PAPI only with the AFCAD "Static GA". It does not work with "No static" and "Static GA and airliner aircrafts".
  25. Stefano

P3D v4.5

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to it! I work in Linate, your scenery is absolutely amazing. Happy Easter. Stefano
  26. mazelda

OTHH building work?

Hi, Not sure if there is a fix for this but Around certain parts of the airport the there is a yellow and black striped small wall with barbed wire on top of it some of which extends slightly onto the taxiway and stands in parts. I'm guessing that the T2g scenery was made before the airport was full completed. Is there any way to remove this as using ade these walls do not show up to be editable. I'm using p3dv4 which I know it has never been updated to v4 however it all works fine apart from the wall Cheers if you want to see what I mean, and have this airport load up gate E11
  27. Happy Friday All! Just a little video on a high quality freeware scenery for Phoenix International airport by MisterX6, that’s been out for a while. Also a thank you for subscribing, liking and commenting on my X-Plane content! Have a great weekend! GripperSim. : )
  1. Load more activity