All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Hi, I have one small question about the AI traffic in LIML which is not correct. I see airplains engaging taxiways in the wrong direction (taxing on oncoming traffic via A to get to Rwy36 instead of B or D) and few of them coming from West apron where they shouldn't be to begin with, 'cause that one is dedicated to private jets and props. I honestly don't know if the ground traffic direction depends on the way the airport is made or it is ruled by FSX or maybe some addon like Traffic Global which I'm using. From what I've understood so far by reading on various forums, FSX and TG (in my case) simply populate the scenery with airplanes following a default and/or custom flightplan database, but once the aircrafts are on ground, their placement and movement are determined by the airport. Is it correct? What else could I do on my side to be able to land at LIML and taxi to parking without having to slalom through the 'blind and wild' aircrafts? Thanks in advance.
  4. Hi all! I hope you enjoy these 3 dangerous airports and unprofessional dangerous and foolish attempts to fly in bad weather. Have a great weekend!
  5. Bonjour amis simers. j’espère trouver de l'aide ici. je suis sur P3Dv4 et j'ai un problème de texture avec la scène LFML, je me retrouve avec les avions statiques coté maintenance en mode photo incruster dans le sol et j'ai la même chose sur le taxiway avant d'entrer sur la piste. Je précise que ce problème est apparu d'un coup en ouvrant le programme sans rien toucher a ma bibliothèque de scène. A part les scènes d'origine du simulateur je n'ai que paca VFR vol 2, LFKJ-Ajaccio-RFSB P3Dv4 et Jetstream LFML donc. Est ce que quelqu'un aurait une idée du problème? merci infiniment. CaptainFlo
  6. Earlier
  7. The scenery KMCO used with P3Dv4 has an elevation problem along the two taxiways that cross over the bridge south of the terminals (shown at the red rectangle). The bridge seems to be to high and the structure blocks both taxiways going in either direction. If necessary I can provide a screen image to highlight the error. Can anyone say what might I do to remedy this. Everything else is great with the scenery. Thanks much.
  8. Hi all, This is a quick look at more free stuff on X-Plane 11. Do you think that sometimes Freeware is better than payware? If you know of any good X-Plane freeware that you like, please let me know. Thanks and have a great week-end! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsDoLLl9XQM
  9. Good evening, just loaded in and it appears the issue has gone. The only thing to have changed is shader related in Tomato Shade. Thanks for the response none the less. I can now enjoy the great scenery. Kind Regards, Kian
  10. Hello, Just for testing purpose, could you temporarily de-activate the Pilots Mesh and let me know if issue disappears? Thanks Thomas
  11. matty2305

And JennaSoft second project is...

I second that, anything to report at all? Cheers
  12. Copy these files from the FSX Texture folder to P3D: .../Prepa3D v4/Texture/ T2GTKPK.dds T2GTKPKlm.dds This worked for me. Thanks! Diddy
  13. Good Morning, I purchased Palmero earlier and I installed to find a strange hovering layer above the scenery. I have tried the elevation suggestions already on the forum but none have got rid of it. Mesh settings are up, I have Pilots Mesh and Open LC Europe installed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  14. parisflyer

Configurator does not install

I am really sorry for only replying now, but I was gone from my P3D computer for some time due to travel. So, yes, I do confirm that all folders seem to be installed - at least I think so. I attach a screenshot of which folders I have installed. They are in the P3D main folder, as I have not made any changes during the installation process. But I do not have the JetStream LFPO configurator.exe. The icon is on the desktop, but without image, and when clicking it I get the error message that the link no longer works. Thanks for any help.
  15. Hi all, And happy Friday! I eventually got to review my new VR headset. This is a first look and my first reactions to it. Let me know what you think! Is Pimax the best VR for flight sim? Have a great weekend! Enjoy! https://youtu.be/hSXRR1BThvo
  16. Hello everyone. I just purchased the MHTG and when I taxi at the end of the runway, it shows some sort of object crash. Is there a fix? Greatly appreciate any help. I am running FSX.
  17. I've been using the KMCO scenery since it has been released and all of a sudden, all the trees and jet bridges are greyed out (missing textures). I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, delete the registry entries and reinstall and they are still grey. All the .bgl and textures are in the correct KMCO folder and cannot for the life of me figure out how to solve this. Has anyone seen this in FS9? As I mentioned, it worked fine until about a month ago. I'm almost thinking it's maybe some other add-on that's conflicting with it but I've disabled all my other scenery and the issue persists. I'd really rather not uninstall/reinstall FS9 as that would take weeks to get everything back to normal. Any ideas? Thanks for any advice. Chris
  18. Happy Friday all! I have a challenge for you this week! Can you do it? Have a great week-end! Enjoy. https://youtu.be/cbuujaLdjMo
  19. JetStream Designs

Delete Photoreal Area

Hello, In order to delete the photoreal imagery from LICJ, please browse to Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\JetStream Designs Palermo LICJ P3Dv4\Scenery and rename the following files to .OFF : LICJ_458.bgl (LICJ_458.bgl.OFF) and LICJ_460.bgl (LICJ_460.bgl.OFF) Best regards, Thomas
  20. fernandito1969

Airport Hong Kong International VHHH

Hi, Checking to see if any updates for VHHH/PD3v4 are available yet?
  21. Happy Friday all! I thought I'd look at the PA31T CHEYENNE II by Carenado this week, also I got a challenge from one of my viewers and I thought, well, let's use the PA31 for this challenge! Enjoy! https://youtu.be/unVQlUg747M GripperSim. : )
  22. Hi everyone can you explain me how to remove the photoreal area from the LICJ scenery??? Tank you
  23. JetStream Designs

FPS review

Hello, Unfortunately, there is not much more we can do than what is already available in the scenery configurator. If you enable the No Ai traffic at LFPG, this will remove the default LFPG buildings which are quite FPS hungry. We could also remove some Paris "famous landmarks" like the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, etc., which might be FPS heavy. But then Paris would not look like Paris anymore
  24. JetStream Designs

Configurator does not install

Hello Charles, Can you confirm you have all the folders but the JetStream LFPO configurator.exe file missing?
  25. JetStream Designs

Scenery Activator Fail

Hi, Maybe you have a “scenery cfg is corrupt” message? This happens when your P3D “scenery.cfg” file has errors in it. Our scenery activator checks the .cfg file and won’t add the scenery if it finds existing errors. The workaround is to add the scenery manually by using the P3D scenery library tool: Browse to \Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons and add: Jetstream Designs Little Rock X 2014 mesh (this must be above JetStream Designs Little Rock X 2014) JetStream Designs Little Rock X 2014 Hope this helps! Thomas
  26. I have made several attempts to install LFPO, but every time face the same problem: the "Jetstream LFPO configurator" has an icon on the desktop, but when I double click it to launch it, I get an error message saying that the item to which the shortcut refers has been moved or changed, and the shortcut therefore doesn't work. I have installed LFPO in the folder suggested during installation, i.e. the P3Dv4 main folder. No other changes were made during installation. I checked the location where the shortcut was pointing to. It is the Jetstream Designs folder in the main P3Dv4 folder. However, there is no configurator. Only several folders and one item called LFPO crosswind.AD4. How can I fix the issue? Thanks, Charles
  27. Scenery Activator v 1.10 prevents the installation of KLIT 1.1. Is there a way to manually install it? The uninstaller is located in the P3D folder, but I can't find anything else to be able to add it using the P3D scenery addon. Thanks
  1. Load more activity