Sign in to follow this  
Taxi2gate

TKPK Coming this week :)

Hi guys, TKPK is available now  Thanks for your support, i hope you like it. This scenery will be on the bundle of TLPC and TVSV, if you buy 2 of those 3 you will get it for 12.5 eur each 

BUNDLE OFFER
Buy 2 for 14.88€ incl. VAT (12.50€ excl. VAT) each, Buy 3 for 14.88€ incl. VAT (12.50€ excl. VAT) each, Buy 4 for 14.88€ incl. VAT (12.50€ excl. VAT) each

TAXI2GATE - GEORGE F. L. CHARLES AIRPORT SAINT LUCIA FS2004
TAXI2GATE - GEORGE F. L. CHARLES AIRPORT SAINT LUCIA FSX
TAXI2GATE - E.T. JOSHUA AIRPORT SAINT VINCENT FSX
TAXI2GATE - ST. KITTS - TKPK - ROBERT L. BRADSHAW INTERNATIONAL FSX

To make this happen the products must be purchased at the same time under the same order number! No Exceptions, No Refunds!

The scenery here......

http://secure.simmarket.com/taxi2gate-st.-kitts-tkpk-robert-l.-bradshaw-international-fsx.phtml

I use it but have some trouble with the 3D grass textures that does not really look correct in p3d v2.3. Long grass all along that seem to float a little bit above the ground. Its not the short flower/grass that you see in the sales shots on simmarket etc. Also on the grass area between the runway and taxiway about half the runway length area I see a small tree area//bushes and it just does not look correct.

Mike

Hi, i was trying to get the 3d grass for p3d but is not good, i need to found a good solution for it, at this moment we dont have any fixes for grass, if you want you can disable it until we find a good grass for all p3d sceneries...

If you want just disable the grass, just remove these files:

TKPK-OBJ-GRASS.bgl

TKPK-OBJ-GRASS2.bgl