Sign in to follow this  
sp1960

FSX T2G VHHH AI traffic problem

Hi all,

I just purchased VHHH last night, it is incredible and you made a new standard for the scenery marking now. However, I discovered all my AI traffic got disappeared when I set the time with the sunlight ( 0600am to 0400pm). But when I reset the time into evening or night time, all AI traffic are showing in front of me. I m sure it is not related with my AI flight plan, even I have set the traffic to 100%. Can you please offer a help on this? Thank you so much.

post-3216-0-30438600-1417933631_thumb.jp

post-3216-0-38050000-1417933664_thumb.jp

I think it is not related to the AI package because I can see them in day time without using T2G VHHH. However, I discovered except FAIB AI aircraft, others cannot be shown. And the texture of FAIB AI aircraft is .DDS file. Does it can help for your investigation? Thanks

Are you sure its not the schedules?  Right click on the screen and you should have options in the window to scroll down to view AI aircraft that are currently at or near your location.  It could be a reflection of the schedules that you are not seeing near the same volume of aircraft as witnessed at night.

Are you sure its not the schedules?  Right click on the screen and you should have options in the window to scroll down to view AI aircraft that are currently at or near your location.  It could be a reflection of the schedules that you are not seeing near the same volume of aircraft as witnessed at night.

No, it's the aircraft shadows.  Only FSX native aircraft will show up with shadows enabled at VHHH, so at nighttime, when there are no shadows, all aircraft appear.