Sign in to follow this  
Taxi2gate

KSEA - PERFORMANCE INFO

Hi guys, i think we have a very good ksea, we was making some test in different airports to see what we have on FPS and VAS and i think we make it good with ksea, the test was made with same conditions in all airports we tested:

Software & config:

Fsx Acc

REX HD textures

Enb series

All best quality settings on graphic card

MaxTextureLoad: 4096

LOD RADIOUS: 4.5

Conditions:

- Sky clear

- Aircraft: AirCreation Trike Ultralight (Default)

- Daylight

-0% Ai Traffic

Settings on FSX:

post-429-0-14409200-1431789703_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-75159800-1431789703_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-32001200-1431789704_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-90174200-1431789704_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-48729700-1431789705_thumb.jpg

Results:

Airport                          FPS                     VAS (Mb)

KSEA                            98                           2484          T2G

KSAN                            54                           2351          PAYWARE ADDON

KMCO                           72                          2598           T2G

CYUL                            72                          2511           PAYWARE ADDON

CYYZ                            53                          2451           PAYWARE ADDON

LTBA                            80                           2614           T2G

VHHH                           98                           2628           T2G

We recommend all settings above with high end systems but it will be better if we bring down some sliders settings like Watter effects, Scenery complexity and Autogen Density. We observed that AI TRAFFIC is a FPS and VAS killer.

So if you see the results, it seems to be working good compared with other addons so you can have an idea how it works...

System:

i7-4790k CPU @ 4.00 GHZ

RAM: 16GB

WIN 7 64 BITS

Nvidia Geforce 770 

Hello Taxi2gate, in my view you should also do some testing with a more compatible airplane like the PMDG 737. These jets fly in and out of KSEA not an ultralight and there is a world of difference in performance requirements. Also, many buyers of this airport will undoubtedly have FTX PNW and there is also a world of difference there in this area which in itself is a performance and resource hog.

I have good news, I have bought your airport, fly the PMDG, and have FTX PNW, and have found a very satisfactory solution in settings after many, many, hours experimenting with the combination of the three. I will post a review with screenshots if you like.

The airport is beautiful, works with today's machines and with PMDG 737 and FTX PNW.

I have a very similar built, but slightly better:

i7-4790k CPU @ 4.00 GHZ

RAM: Corsair 16GB

WIN 8.1 64 BITS

MSI GTX 970

But I can't ever get more than say 25 FPS at KMCO for example, when flying with the 737 NGX. I have a tweaked FSX.cfg and I'm using REX 4 plus the FTX Global! What can I do to get a better performance? 25 FPS doesn't seem to be right for my system...

I have a very similar built, but slightly better:

i7-4790k CPU @ 4.00 GHZ

RAM: Corsair 16GB

WIN 8.1 64 BITS

MSI GTX 970

But I can't ever get more than say 25 FPS at KMCO for example, when flying with the 737 NGX. I have a tweaked FSX.cfg and I'm using REX 4 plus the FTX Global! What can I do to get a better performance? 25 FPS doesn't seem to be right for my system...

How many cores are you using in your tweaked FSX config ? The AffinityMask=15 using all four cores is not a good idea, I have found it actually decreases performance. If you have it try setting it back to 14 or use your addonmanager if you have one. Use the number of cores minus 1, or in this case your CPU three cores, leaving the other one for other tasks in FSX.