EDDM IMPROVEMENTS FOR GENERAL UPDATE

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all thank you very much for making my home airport! It is a tough job to model such a big airport like Munich. Respect guys! I know a lot of people already posted some issues and what you ca

search in fsx for AFX_MDDE_ALT.bgl and make it to AFX_MDDE_ALT.bgl.off I found it after a long time searching.   Greatings from EDDM Frank

We think we finish the update, very soon will list the issues adressed and extra things that we added, thanks guys.

Posted Images

gates 221, 218, 211, 206 and 203 are all missing a jetway, while gate 220s jetway should be in the red zone. taxi2gate makes great jetways, they just don't know how to place them in the scenery and its honestly getting quite annoying. if they can be more acurate with their scenerys, then they could probably be up there with the best airport developers

2015-12-30_16-34-23-815.bmp

I relised the missing jetways too.... thanks for let us know. 

PS. The airport is in a good shape dont get me wrong (Im pretty sure T2G will get everything fix) but i see theres lots of issues with updates here and there. Why T2G it was so hurry to released the airport? I understand if theres a 1-2 issues but here we have LOTS of issues..... hope we got an update package soon with all updates because im a little confused with all updates i see here and there. Thank you everyone for the updates

Edited by captain911

Okay, here's the deal. If you creative folks at Taxi2Gate want, I will deliver some images from the real airport. Thing is, I'm supposed to work there, so it could take some time until I have all the images you need.

Could you please pm me with specific requirements for the photos? 

Hi, could you send us a photos of how are painted the jetways at terminal 1 please?, Rampi mentioned here that in the scenery change the color of the logo but i need to see how and the other side of the jetways too, many thanks for your help.

Reference pictures from Pos 113 are available for download here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jukk4smt1jsuggx/AADCdbE2cG_EOssykmy9alHma?dl=0

Note the bridge positions here for the update. Every bridge has a white M logo on the right side and a coloured M logo on the left side. A list of which position has which colour can be provided on request, but not before next week.

Would be nice to hear something about the progress of the update! Its almost a month since release and there are not only massive bugs, we dont even have an idea of what is going to be fixed and what not.

Reference pictures from Pos 113 are available for download here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jukk4smt1jsuggx/AADCdbE2cG_EOssykmy9alHma?dl=0

Note the bridge positions here for the update. Every bridge has a white M logo on the right side and a coloured M logo on the left side. A list of which position has which colour can be provided on request, but not before next week.

Would be nice to hear something about the progress of the update! Its almost a month since release and there are not only massive bugs, we dont even have an idea of what is going to be fixed and what not.

Hi, no is ok like that, i will alternate the colors, thanks.

This is the list of fixes guys:

Fixes:

- Bridges
- The textures of the bridges
- lines of gutters
- correct color of taxiway lines and gate numbers at the apron
- apron color
- blue/orange line lights at night
- modeled/textured streets below the bridges
- correct fueling points
- Improved AF2/AFX file (Thanks to hero93)
- 3D grass appear to light itself at night
- Missing autogen
- Missing fences
- blurry ground textures at winter
- Missing lightcone and red light on the lightpoles
- apron more brigh
- Missing spotter hill near runway 26L
- American catering truck removed
- Add an animation to the radar of both control towers (with strobe light at the big one)
- Terminal 1 & 2 jetways 
- Dissapearing tires markings on runway on approach.
- At Position 318 gate added
- Grass on Taxiway
- 2 little buildings missed
- Red textures on winter

This is the list of fixes guys:

Fixes:

- Bridges
- The textures of the bridges
- lines of gutters
- correct color of taxiway lines and gate numbers at the apron
- apron color
- blue/orange line lights at night
- modeled/textured streets below the bridges
- correct fueling points
- Improved AF2/AFX file (Thanks to hero93)
- 3D grass appear to light itself at night
- Missing autogen
- Missing fences
- blurry ground textures at winter
- Missing lightcone and red light on the lightpoles
- apron more brigh
- Missing spotter hill near runway 26L
- American catering truck removed
- Add an animation to the radar of both control towers (with strobe light at the big one)
- Terminal 1 & 2 jetways 
- Dissapearing tires markings on runway on approach.
- At Position 318 gate added
- Grass on Taxiway
- 2 little buildings missed
- Red textures on winter

Thanks, thats great! What about the exclude for the power pole near that one runway? Is that also being fixed?

Thanks,

John

Edited by JohnP

about the power line, we couldnt remove it, we added an exclude and nothing happend, i think that power line comes with ftx global.

Oh well, thanks for trying! If I were you I wouldn't waste too much time on that as well.

Thanks for the update!

Edited by JohnP