Sign in to follow this  
yakyak

EDDM ILS/DME placement and DME frequency correction

Thankyou very much for the great scenery and recent update.  I would like you to look at fixing a couple of things which I hope won't take too long.  They are:

* ILS/DME - The distances are very inaccurate. Another user posted this to the "general update" thread and I think it's a matter of the ILS/DME placement in the AFCAD.

* DME Frequency - The frequency of the Munchen DME for Runways 26L and 08R (DMS) is incorrect.  It should be 115.00, not 108.60.

Thanks in advance for making this small addition.

Nick

Just to confirm point one, I'm not saying the ILS/DME Glide Slope doesn't work.  I'm reporting that the DME part of the ILS/DME is reporting incorrect distances.  To confirm point number two, the DME I'm referring to is not the ILS/DME, it is the "DMS" DME you see on the attached images.

EDDM ILS RWY08R.pdf

EDDM ILS RWY26L.pdf

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Edited by yakyak

I'm not seeing any issue with the actual ILS approach on RWY26L at all.  Only what I've referred to above. I've tested this with the PMDG777, NGX, 747 and JS41, as well as the Aerosoft Airbus.

Maybe you used the wrong frequency or something else.

Nick

Nop. My automated 777 always uses the right frequencies for the GS. Till this approach I haven't got any problem with the GS in the PMDG 777. So it must be something in the afcad file.

Dear @Taxi2gate ,

my ILS don't work.

My plane received the Localizer and the Glide Slope but when I let the plane fly itselfs (AP1+2) then all 4 PAPI lights are white and my plane don't land because it is way too high.

Please fix that !

When somebody knows  I am wrong, than please help me with a solution :)

Regards

Hi all,

Be advised that I'm not reporting a problem with the actual performance of ILS in this post.  It is the ILS/DME distances and the frequency of Munchen DME for Runways 26L and 08R (DMS) that are incorrect.  I would also appreciate it if the developers could acknowledge this report and advise when or if a fix might be available.

Thanks

Nick

Edited by yakyak