jeen

LICJ flattening problem

Hello,

I bought LICJ tonight at simmarket installed it and put the scenery on the top of the scenery.cfg set mesh in FSX at 1m and TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048. Nothing helps to solve this problem (see screenshots). I use FS Global 2010. Hope you guys can help me out I think it is a MESH problem.

kind regards Jeen

4.png

3.png

It can be that I used a freeware in the past that I deleted a long time ago so I dont't remeber. I use one ORBX scenery EGHI I don't know what ORBX FTX Global Vectors is. I sent a new screenshot with the sent file.

Kind regards Jeen 

5.png

He he I installed the file into "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery because I fly FSX are did you sent me a file for prepar3d just to be sure :)

kind regards Jeen

Actually the file works into both P3D and FSX ;)

About the issue, could indeed be a file which is still into your FSX despite having uninstalled the freeware scenery. You can try to do a "LICJ" search into "scenery\world\scenery" and see if a file is found other than our "LICJ_ADEX_JDS_ALT.BGL". If any please delete.

If this doesn't work, we'll try something else: please download the following file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl35m6adp7q09d8/LICJ elevation fix.zip?dl=0 and copy the "LICJ elevation fix" folder to "addon scenery". Launch FSX and add the folder manually to your FSX scenery library". These are the flattens which we'll put at a higher level than the scenery itself, to see if there is any improvement.

I don't think this could be related to FSGlobal mesh, as many users own it and do not have any problem with our scenery.

There is already a map called scenery in my addon map of FSX and I don't want to overwrite it can I put the .BGL you sent manualy in Addon Scenery_scenery

kind regards Jeen

This file did the job, I put it in addon scenery_scenery and the problem is fixed. Very good job and thanks for your quick scramble towards the bug ;). Looking forward to fly the approach

kind regards Jeen

6.png

Hello!

I have the same problem!!! well both problems, the flattening, and the flywing windows, wall or whatever it is.

I Installed the fix and nothing happend, I also use FS Gobal 2010, and orbx global base and vector, in what order it has to be to fix the problem??

Also the flying windows, did not get fixed with the mesh, I already got it at 1 m.

BTW, the first time i installed it, it was running fine, i have not installed anything else so i'm wonderind what happened?

Greetings.

Edited by CesarSMX

Hello!

I have the same problem!!! well both problems, the flattening, and the flywing windows, wall or whatever it is.

I Installed the fix and nothing happend, I also use FS Gobal 2010, and orbx global base and vector, in what order it has to be to fix the problem??

Also the flying windows, did not get fixed with the mesh, I already got it at 1 m.

BTW, the first time i installed it, it was running fine, i have not installed anything else so i'm wonderind what happened?

Greetings.

Sorry! my bad!, I reordered all my library and now its working fine!

Greetings!.

Hi, I have the same probem. I already updated to latest version and tried the attached file. I am not able to get rid of this problem. Any suggestions? Any particular scenery ordr I am missing?