boeing737

LICJ 1.2 crash

Hello to everybody,

I'm just purchased the wonderful scenary of palermo and then I updated it at 1.2 last version from simmarket. First of all I have to say it's superb!! thanks.

I found only a small problem at gate 210 with 727 ngx the simulator crash. I tried with default plane and didn't happen.

Waiting for your support I send you my best regards

Riccardo

Hi to all,

I have the same problem with the crash at gate 210 but with the default Trike UltraLight. I also have the problem with the flying windows, and my mesh resolution is 0.6m.

Please help.

Thanks

Jürgen

Hi again,

sorry, the problem with the flying windows is solved. I confused with mesh and texture resolution. With mesh resolution to 5m the flying windows are gone.

But the crash on gates 210, 211 and 212 is still there. With default airplanes and with the most of the addon airplane (payware).

Thankls.

Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

About the crash at gates, it looks like it depends on the "crashbox" (the area around the aircraft sensitive to crashes) of the aircraft. I noticed that the PMDG 737 has a bigger crashbox than the Aerosoft A320 for example. I'll be looking into this crash issue and release an update :)

Best regards

Today I've bought LICJ scenery and installed it with the 1.2 update. Although I'm happy with the overall quality of this scenery; I've experienced the same crashes as listed above. When do you expect you will solve this problem, since the problem was reported first in March this year.

With kind regards,

Albert