Vince23

LICJ 1.2 P3Dv3 issues

Hi everybody,

I purchased the LICJ scenario via simMarket but i'm experiencing some issues:

1) Buildings' elevation completely wrong (buildings are partially under ground);

2) weird light effects (i.e., airplane completely dark even when under a headlight).

I tried to reinstall the whole scenery and I found that, at the second and subsequent attempts, the installer didn't install all the objects' bgl files, so i had only runways and taxiways. Luckily I made a backup of the scenery and texture folders before attempt the second installation and I managed to restore all the scenery objects, but the elevation and lighting issues still remain.

Reading the manual at p. 5, I noticed a procedure for the manual installation into the previous versions of P3D. According to this procedure, it is required to copy the following files as specified:

- JSD_LICJ.dds and JSD_LICJlm.dds in the main texture folder
- LICJ_ADEX_JDS_ALT.BGL in Scenery\World\Scenery
- JDS_LFMP_Halo_cntrl.fx and JDS_LFMP_Halo.fx in Effects folder
- JDS_LFMP_halo.dds in Effects\Texture

Even if I installed the scenario in P3Dv3.2, I looked for the above files in the indicated folders but I couldn't find anyone of them!

Most likely the installer didn't copy them, so I can't enjoy this wondereful scenario. Is there any way to manually extract these files from the installer (or any other solution)?

Looking forward to read your suggestions,

Best regards,

Vince.

Lighting.jpg

Elevation.jpg

Hello Vince,

Could you please send me your order number by private message? I will then provide you with the needed files to fix this elevation issue ;)

About the aircraft being black when under a light, this is perfectly normal. FSX/P3D do not have "true lights" like X-plane does. So this is not a bug with our scenery, it is just how the sim deals with lights. You would find this at any other airport into FSX/P3D.

Best regards,

Thomas