EDDM Taxi Bridges Problem (again)

Hello Taxi2Gate Team,

I did many flights from and to Munich and never had problems with the taxi bridges (Mesh = 5m) until now...

When the bridges worked then only for my aircraft the GSX follow me car felt down every time.

Now after my landing minutes age I wanted to taxi to gate 219 over bridge S7 and moments before arriving at the bridge I saw the GSX follow me car and it didn't fall down so I was a little bit surprised. I continued taxiing and exactly at the middle of bridge S7 my sim detected a crash...

Since the last flight to/from Munich where the bridges worked as they have to I only changed the seasonal textures to the summer textures...

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much !

P3D v3.2 with Orbx Global and Vector (At the last flight to/from Munich where the bridges worked correctly the Orbx Librarys were already at the now current version)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I completed my little test with the other seasonal textures and now it crashes with every seasonal texture at brige S7 but I didn't test the other bridges. Maybe it is because of the FTX Central Update or FTX Vector?

On the first screenshot you can see where the plane crashes and at the second there is something strange... I selected winter and tested it with thewinter textures and around the airport is all green... I hadn't it in January/February where I flew from and to Munich and of course no taxiway problem. Can it be GSX or another airport addon?

Thank you very much for answers.

Screenshot (49).png

Screenshot (50).png

hI, it has to be something else, eddm t2g doesnt cover that area of landclass, thats weird, we just cover the airport and never modify the default landclass

Ok good to know but what can possible causes the crashes on the bridges? But not the scenery library or?

And to all: What can possible causes the winter texture issues?  A false installed update from a FTX product?

This is a bug from a FTX product (I think openLC is the bad guy here), because for me it happens in the UK area too (EGSS / EGKK / EGLL / EGPH). You can only avoid it by doing the following steps:

Start FSX/P3D -> select aircraft -> select airport and gate -> set weather to clear skies -> reset your time to systemtime and change the minutes and seconds a little bit.

For the bridges, please tell me your mesh setting?

This is a bug from a FTX product (I think openLC is the bad guy here), because for me it happens in the UK area too (EGSS / EGKK / EGLL / EGPH). You can only avoid it by doing the following steps:

Start FSX/P3D -> select aircraft -> select airport and gate -> set weather to clear skies -> reset your time to systemtime and change the minutes and seconds a little bit.

For the bridges, please tell me your mesh setting?

I haven't got FTX openLC and when it was winter I hadn't got this problem but I remember that I always change the the weather to clear skies because of FSGRW and the clock to system time and change it or only change it and for my tests I only reset the time to the system time... Maybe this is it, thank you in advance.

For the bridges I remember that I flew from Munich on 15.06.2016 and on 20.06.2016 when I flew into Munich I recognized the crash at the bridge. In my tests I mentioned above I wanted to fly from Munich too and the crasgh happened.

Between those dates I didn't install any addon, maybe a update for GSX, the Addon Manager, CUATL Engine or FTX Central but nothing else...

My Mesh I mentioned above is at 5m and it was always at 5m...

Edited by flusi167

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i just bought the EDDM Airport and i am very disappointed, the airport and all looks good, but my plane crashes on the taxiway bridges. I installed the latest V1.2 patch, but it happens anyway.

How can i fix this? With this bug the airport is totaly useless as you cant leave the terminals without crossing one of the bridges, even with 5knots the plane crashes. :-(

I am using P3D V3.35

2016-8-9_20-39-56-351.jpg

Edited by Nickhawk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I reinstalled Taxi2Gates Munich and still have the problem that I cannot taxi over bridges...

My mesh setting is 5 but when the bridges worked I had the same mesh setting -> My entire scenery settings didn't change since the bridges worked.

Please @Taxi2gate help me with the problem!

EDIT:

After I did the reinstall (as admin of course) I copied the fall textures from the Taxi2Gate website into the right folder.

Edited by flusi167