Daniel Puentes

P3d missing buildings

Hi guys,I was wondering if any one could help me with this, I have moved from fsx to p3dv3 ,I have used migration tool to install some fsx add on in p3d and they seem to be working fine but when I tried to install some of the taxi2gate airport like MUHA and MUCU,I cant see any buildings or terminal ,but the rest of the scenery its just fine all rwy taxi ways ,vehicles everything but the buildings ,does anyone have a clue ? 

Thanks 

This is a known issue for FSX MUHA in trying to run  in P3D as if I understand it, the .bgl files have to be converted to show up in P3D.  T2G apparently can't or won't do the tweak and to their defense the product and any support is only for FSX so the product seems dead at this point in terms of any migration path.  I myself thought it was quite a nice scenery they did back in the day and I had asked them a year ago back if they could either just re convert the files or better yet do a version 2 of MUHA.  Never heard anything back.  Probably MUHA was not a big hitter for them...

Regards,

Greg