johnny19

Texture flickering LIML

Guys, first of all thank you for this lovely airport, it's a beauty for sure. I would love to report grass texture flickering, yellow jet bridges flicker when in the outside view, and winter textures on the apron disappear and appear when changing angle of the view. I'm using chase plane. 

Thanks again,

Ivan

Hello Ivan,

Thanks a lot for the kind words about our work, much appreciated :). About the grass texture flickering, if you are using the January snowy theme, please make sure you deactivate the green 3D grass in the scenery configurator (the snowy 3D grass is included into the January snowy theme).
If you have elements disappearing when you change angle of view, maybe you are using P3D V3.2 or earlier. Lockheed Martin fixed the way native P3D layers appear in P3D 3.3 and 3.4. This is a very important fix when you use native P3D grounds like the one we provide into our Linate scenery. So my advice would be to upgrade to P3D V3.4. If you are not interested in doing so, please contact me by private message with your Order number, so I can provide the FSX style ground polygons which work into P3D V3.2 or earlier ;)
By the way, chase plane is known to accentuate flickering a lot, so this is normal if you see some flickering here and there.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas, hi, thank you for a detailed answer. Much appreciated. Will try unchecking the grass and report. I am using the latest version om P3D with the latest hottfix. The issue with disappearing manifests with snow textures on the apron and taxiways. I'll snap a photo and show you if u want me to. 

Best regards,

Ivan

ps I unchecked the 3D grass and no more grass flickering and snow texture disappearing. The yellow jetbridges still flicker but i can live with that :)

Edited by johnny19