Well,

Browsing around i found that if you have KSEA + ORBX PNW, if you follow this procedure after installing this T2G Fix(make sure to install/overwrite  your KSEA original files), everythink works fine.    Tested in V3 by ORBX and i just tested in P3DV4, so yes:   It is compatible after doing all of that.

Hope it can be helpfull for many oither flightsimmers

Happy Flying

Hi Raphael! Thanks a lot for your help. Sorry for my late answer, but I only come in here from time to time because I know I won't find answers from T2G. Now it's been four months since the last time and that's when I saw your comment.

I'll give a try later, when I get home.

Greetings!

Not working in P3D V4 .  Weird buildings and plants in strange places.  All conflicting BGl's  removed. Looks like another developer that doesnt want to support they're product. SO many of them@

DO THIS EXACTLY!!! and it will work in P3Dv4.4...I just now did it. 02202019

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/105160-orbx-pnw-and-taxi2gate-ksea-airport-compatibility-guide/

I have p3dv4.4.. I have ORBX Global;PNW and taxi2gate Seattle and FTX Global Next Generation. I followed the fix in the original post by Rob Newman and everything is perfect.

Its nightime but I haven't seen it in daytime yet but quick question...

I do not have vector installed..scared too for fear it will cause me THE Elevation issue but the street lights are these gigantic yellow blobs...can I tone that down?

Thank you,

Warmest and Best Regards to everyone. I just finished The Fix just now so this is not dated.

Bob M.