jennasoft

And JennaSoft second project is...

Just had a look after installation, everything seems great but why include static aircraft where there is no config exe to turn them off? I've had to update the afcad file too because alot of the assignments are out of date. 

Thanks

Hi matty2305,

there are only 2 static aircraft models : the EA A380(gate 110) and the 2 BA A320 in  front of the BA maintenance hangar. 

On FSX version, they can be "turn off" by removing  the Following files : EGKK_FSX_statics.bgl and EGKK_FSX_statics_plac.bgl

On P3D version, they can be "turn off" by removing EGKK_FSX_statics.bgl + EGKK_FSX_statics_plac.bgl + EGKK_P3D_A380.bgl.

Be sure not to remove EGKK_P3D_A380_bridges.bgl

Not so easy to assign each airline(we know BA, Virgin and EasyJet "recently" moved on but had not so many info about the others). Don't hesitate to give us infos on jennasoft@outlook.fr if you want us to update the "afcad" file. 

Regards

Few issues i have :

On taxiway GR/G/Y  the concrete doesnt render. ( taxiway is like dirt/grass plane jumps around.

On night arrival from another airport the dynamic lighting was missing.

PAPI for 26L seems to be misplaced/aligned?

Overall good scenery!

27 minutes ago, A320geek said:

Few issues i have :

On taxiway GR/G/Y  the concrete doesnt render. ( taxiway is like dirt/grass plane jumps around.

On night arrival from another airport the dynamic lighting was missing.

PAPI for 26L seems to be misplaced/aligned?

Overall good scenery!

PAPI's are the default one...I gonna compare with default airport if I didn't move it by mistake.Anyway, this will be easy to move at any wanted place. 

We gonna check for the missing dynamic lighting and the concrete..

14 hours ago, jennasoft said:

Mail received. Thanks. i will have a look on it and try to better it if possible. 

We will include the result  in version1.1 next week-end, maybe with a configurator to choose with or without static aircraft and a corresponding afcad. 

Besides the AFCAD not lining up with some stands, there also appear to be quite a few missing stands, 46-48, all of the 60s, 103, and then some of the 130/140/150/160/170s are missing.  Also all of the L/Rs aren't in the AFCAD.  I am familiar with these stands because I work for the airline that uses most of those stands in the early morning/late evenings.  It's not a show stopper as I can park there visually, however I won't have any ground services available through GSX.

Hey, 

Also on the stands such as 52 through to 49 on the north terminal that have a L and R the centre one is called “Middle” so it would be marked as 52L, 52M and 52R. Also a load of objects are missing from the maintenance area but this isn’t top of the list. The main problems are PAPIs, AFCAD and Taxiway signs 😕 other than that a great scenery 

Just landed on 08R, the PAPIs there are misaligned too.   I then went to park at 47R and I'm guessing that you had started making the scenery before 47R was introduced?  There were no markings for 47R, so I opted  for 47.  As soon as I turned off of taxiway Lima the aircraft became sluggish and hard to move, and when I went to spot view, sure enough I could see dirt being kicked up by the landing gear as if there was no concrete there, even though concrete was being displayed.  So I'm thinking that the ground around 46, 47L/M/R, and 48 L/M/R has not been set to the correct type.  Possibly same problem exists at the 60s?

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.

Be aware that adding R/L stand in the afcad may not be possible, since ai aircraft will park too close from each other if every stands are represented,  it's an FS/P3D technical limitation.

Another solution may be  to provide thoses missing L/R stands in a specific afcad only for people flying online without ai trafic thanks to the configurator

We can add stand 159 158 and 154. 130 and 140 are already in the afcad(I assume we talk about P3D version). 

Anyway, we are going to rework the afcad for both FSX and P3D version , taking in account all your notifications about the mistake "dirt" taxiways, the PAPI and taxi sign.

Some of you have already suggest a kind of collaboration to fix the afcad. 

Some suggestions have also been made about 3Dgrass, some more 3D vehicles, some more ai trafic around...All this stuff will be fps consuming and we will try to add a configurator to optimize everything... 

56 minutes ago, jennasoft said:

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.

Be aware that adding R/L stand in the afcad may not be possible, since ai aircraft will park too close from each other if every stands are represented,  it's an FS/P3D technical limitation.

Another solution may be  to provide thoses missing L/R stands in a specific afcad only for people flying online without ai trafic thanks to the configurator

We can add stand 159 158 and 154. 130 and 140 are already in the afcad(I assume we talk about P3D version). 

Anyway, we are going to rework the afcad for both FSX and P3D version , taking in account all your notifications about the mistake "dirt" taxiways, the PAPI and taxi sign.

Some of you have already suggest a kind of collaboration to fix the afcad. 

Some suggestions have also been made about 3Dgrass, some more 3D vehicles, some more ai trafic around...All this stuff will be fps consuming and we will try to add a configurator to optimize everything... 

It’s great to see you guys working hard on the feedback so quickly and hopefully a v1.1 release won’t be far away. Another thing that is missing but may be because it’s too new is the Boeing hangar and the new cargo area. This is a fairly new change so it may take a while to implement :) 

6 hours ago, jennasoft said:

Yes.  I understand what you are saying about the ai traffic, but I do all of my flying online, so an alternative afcad with all the spaces is ideal.

Another few issues.  There appears to be no DME info with the ILS for either end of the runway.

I exited 26L a short while ago onto GR.  This too appears to be dirt and not concrete and bogged down my aircraft.  I was on VATSIM when this happened and Gatwick Tower, which was rather busy at the time, had a go at me as he thought I was being slow to react, when I couldn't get the aircraft to move at a descent speed until I had 60% thrust set.  The same thing happened when heading north on Q - I turned right onto K, my right wheel appears to have gotten stuck in dirt when the entire area is concrete.  I do hope that you check the material definitions for the entire airport before your next update for the airport.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:35 PM, Panman said:

Another few issues.  There appears to be no DME info with the ILS for either end of the runway.

I exited 26L a short while ago onto GR.  This too appears to be dirt and not concrete and bogged down my aircraft.  I was on VATSIM when this happened and Gatwick Tower, which was rather busy at the time, had a go at me as he thought I was being slow to react, when I couldn't get the aircraft to move at a descent speed until I had 60% thrust set.  The same thing happened when heading north on Q - I turned right onto K, my right wheel appears to have gotten stuck in dirt when the entire area is concrete.  I do hope that you check the material definitions for the entire airport before your next update for the airport.

It will be checked.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:35 PM, Panman said:

Panman, I too get exactly the same issues with the FSLabs A32X. I also have the 'bogged down' issues in the northern stands (stands 553-574) and on taxiways QA, QC, Q (but only next to the specified stands) and QB. DME is also not displayed for me and so I have to go DCT to EGKK26L/08R on the FMGC to have DME info displayed but on the NAV display rather than the PFD. These issues would be great to be looked at :) either way, loving the new scenery, the texturing is magnificent.

Will.