Sign in to follow this  
lufty2701

EDDM and ORBX GES

Hello, 

I've bought ORBX GES. I followed their instructions; I've renamed 3 EDDM files from ORBX to .old and put EDDM above FTX. Problem is I now have trees and buildings in the middle of the airport, also the runway flicker with the landclass. (The same thing happened with some Aerosoft airports but moving them above FTX entries was the solution.)

Here are some screenshots (too large to be uploaded here so a OneDrive link) https://1drv.ms/f/s!An74hfwYPOvihdNmAt6tjZyC1o4Qzw

What did I do wrong? It seems that people don't have this issue.

Thanks,

Maksim

Uninstall and then reinstall EDDM, SimMarket installers will, depending if special files for GEN/GES are provided, use those upon reinstallation (JustSim, DigitalDesign for example).

Rename all EDDM files in ORBX>FTX_EU>FTX_EU_GES_05_SCENERY>scenery from .bgl to .off

Move the EDDM-LC-ELV in your scenery library below the EDDM entry, so the layering is in order from top to bottom EDDM>EDDM-LC-ELV>EDDM-TERRAIN

On 1/16/2018 at 6:07 AM, elButz said:

Uninstall and then reinstall EDDM, SimMarket installers will, depending if special files for GEN/GES are provided, use those upon reinstallation (JustSim, DigitalDesign for example).

Rename all EDDM files in ORBX>FTX_EU>FTX_EU_GES_05_SCENERY>scenery from .bgl to .off

Move the EDDM-LC-ELV in your scenery library below the EDDM entry, so the layering is in order from top to bottom EDDM>EDDM-LC-ELV>EDDM-TERRAIN

THIS!!!! THANK YOU!