hiya, bought the scenery recently from simmarket, i saw there were updates, but none are available for download anymore from this forum (linked above)

i am getting this problem

2018-5-1015-27-32-469.jpg

2018-5-1015-27-43-453.jpg

2018-5-1015-27-49-328.jpg

FSX/no mesh for france region/no ftx vector

Ooh oh..It seems that I missed this one. Didn't received any alert about this post. Sorry for that.

And I go today for a ten days break.

Are you sure you declared the LFLL mesh?  (I mean "Lyon Airport Mesh" must be checked in the FS library and must have an upper priority than Lyon Airport)??

And you have no taxiways above the photo ground, as if the corresponding .bgl file had been removed...

I'll come back to you on 16th august...

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:11 AM, jennasoft said:

Ooh oh..It seems that I missed this one. Didn't received any alert about this post. Sorry for that.

And I go today for a ten days break.

Are you sure you declared the LFLL mesh?  (I mean "Lyon Airport Mesh" must be checked in the FS library and must have an upper priority than Lyon Airport)??

And you have no taxiways above the photo ground, as if the corresponding .bgl file had been removed...

I'll come back to you on 16th august...

Just purchased today in Simmmarket this LFLL nice Aertwork scenery installed in FSX SP2 sim. The PDF manual instructs to leave Lyon mesh folder above the Lyon Airport. I think the Lyon Airport has priority first and after should be listed the Lyon Mesh. Am I right?

Any plan to use SODE or to make jetways animated?