Gippy73

LICJ - Prepar3D v4.4 Ground problem

Hello
I installed Prepar3d 4.4 (new installed not upgrade), was born this problem, in the old version 4.3 was not there.
I tried everything also the various aids that I found here on the forum but the problem is always there. I also changed the scenery layers but nothing to do.
Do you have any suggestions?

Scenery installed: FS GLOBAL FTX 2018 - ORBX VECTOR - ORBX EUROPE LC

Licj.png

Hello,

This looks like a shaders problem. First step would be to delete them and let them regenerate:

Please delete content of folder C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR ID\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders

Shaders will regenerate next time you start your sim. It can take a few minutes for the shaders to build again. Don't worry if you see some artifacts for one or two minutes after you launched your flight. This won't harm your sim.

Please let me know if there is any improvement.

Best regards,
Thomas

Hi,

no, only ftx global terrain+openlc europe.

Strange problems because don't have any problem with LICJ in previous experiences.

Try to put at 1mt mesh in sim, but don't resolve. Try to move to top list of scenery in library, don't solve. Try to clear shaders folder, don't resolve.

Don't use Vectors. Have a new LFPO scenery, but if disable, don't change never at LICJ, and elevation issues remain. Now try to put the alt file .bgl from world scenery to base scenery (read in another post), but don't resolve.

1 hour ago, JetStream Designs said:

Glad to know this file solved the issue. It is an "exclude airport boundaries" file, which makes sure to exclude all default airport general boundaries. :)

Any idea to update this file on your "Updates" section on Jetstream site?