Hello,

I've bought the Jetstream LFML scenery today. I've installed the exe and i added the scenery in P3DV4.
I am only seeing the jetways, there are no buildings present like the main terminal and hangars.
I've installed only the P3DV4.exe
I've checked my version of SODE and it's the latest.

Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Gerard from Antwerp Belgium

Hello Gerard,

The LFML P3D V4 version requires that you add the scenery manually to your P3D.Please browse to Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\JetStream Designs LFML X 2013 P3Dv4\doc and open LFML update P3D V4 install.pdf file  ;)

Best regards,

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I’ve added the scenery to my library already according to the instructions on the pdf .

When installing the scenery, I did not have the possibility to enter my password or username. Is this normal?

thanks  

Gerard

Hello Gerard,

About the password no worries, this is normal.
What I don't get is why the scenery does not appear given it was added to the library. Can you check your "scenery.cfg" (available here: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4) and see if you can find the LFML layer? If you can't find it, please first make a "scenery.cfg" backup and then add the following manually:

[Area.XXX <--- add in sequence with previous layer]
Title=JetStream Designs LFML X 2013 P3Dv4
Local=Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\JetStream Designs LFML X 2013 P3Dv4
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=XXX <--- add in sequence with previous layer

Best regards,

Thomas

This is very strange. I have to do some research about why could a scenery not appear in the sim while it is added to the scenery.cfg
Is it possible to send me your scenery.cfg at this email address: jetstreamdesigns_AT_orange.fr ( replace _AT_with @ . This is done to avoid spam ;)  )

Best regards,

Thomas