Hi,

I'm using  A2A C172, Orbx Global, Vector, LC Europe. I have installed the bumpy runways fix. I don't have any custom mesh , I don't have France VFR scenery.

Please let me know if it is normal that I have dirt on the taxiways?

2.thumb.png.cb76730a07eb41d300a92c92b744dc4c.png

1.thumb.png.b2351a9b3ccfbf9b31760d985453c821.png

Hi Simicro,

Thank you for letting me know. On your first screenshot this area should have no dirt. On the second one, this is actually not a taxiway but a service road, but dirt has now been removed there too ;)

Here you can download the new files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e74nukzexbxzy0e/lfrs_afcad_220719.zip?dl=0

To install, first open the Nantes LFRS scenery configurator (on your desktop or from Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\JetStream Designs\JetStream Designs Nantes Atlantique) and click on "reset scenery to default". Then copy the three files into Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\JetStream Designs\JetStream Designs Nantes Atlantique\scenery

Please let me know if problem is solved on your side.

These files will be included into the next scenery update which will be uploaded on SimMarket.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thank you Thomas . I did not expect a so fast answer. I much appreciate.

The new files solve the dirt issue on the locations shown by my 2 screenshots.

There are other service roads locations where there is some dirt. But as those are service roads, I am not supposed to taxi there so I will just forget it.

And thanks in advance to update the installer on Simmarket sometimes in the future, when needed. Please include the bumpy runway fix files too.

I appreciate developers who update their installers. It avoids users to manage numerous fix files in case of reinstallation.

And good luck with Toulouse with FlightBeam. Will be an instant buy from me.

I'm glad the issue is solved on your side too.

I agree that it is always a "pain" for the customer to deal with several fixes. Within a week I will be recompiling several installers for the different sceneries so they include all updates.

Thank you for your comment about Toulouse. This is an exciting project, and I'm very proud to see it released under the Flightbeam brand!

Best regards,

Thomas

1 hour ago, JetStream Designs said:

Thank you for your comment about Toulouse. This is an exciting project, and I'm very proud to see it released under the Flightbeam brand!

You can be very proud indeed, it's the result/reward of several years of hard and talented work!