jennasoft

EGKK version 1.1 previews

Hey, not sure if this has been said yet or not, but there is a jetway missing at stand 111. 

Also, both ILS for 08R/26L are equipped with a DME which are collocated southerly of the runway. Would be nice if that could be added to the AFCAD as well, since otherwise we've got no reference for distance towards the threshhold. 

Bonjour,

I don't own the scenery (yet) and even though there were some criticism about the first release of the scenery, glad you are working to correct it. I have basically two questions about version 1.1 :

• Are all the stands modelized as of today's charts (or as of the last few weeks/months - whenever your datas are from) ?
  • I have seen people reporting wrong/missing taxiway signs (A1, A2, A3 presumably missing on 26L ; J1, J2 etc missing on 08R). Is it true (because I couldn't find any real life photo) and if so is it planned to add them ?

Thanks !

Bonjour,

missing taxisigns have been added yesterday.  Fixing based on photos we made there 2 years ago and on a recent charts.

ground color has been "britanished"(we turn it to a more green one) and 3D grass added also.

we have now to check ground and 3D grass during different seasons, with and without ORBX and in both version, FSX and P3D. It gonna take a few days.

Seasonnal trees texturing will be studied afreward.

FSX version1.1_1.jpg

FSX version1.1_2.jpg

FSX version1.1_3.jpg

Merci !

After the update I'll definitely be looking to buy your scenery for P3Dv4 according to the changes and feeback :)

I've seen some screenshots and I feel like the night lighting (runway and taxi) could be improved, but it's definitely better than leaving the default P3D lights !

1 hour ago, Thismaycontainuts said:

SODE have released their new docking system, are you looking to maybe implement 2 versions of docking? 1 with SODE for those who have It and another for GSX users? 

We have it in mind, but don't expect it on update 1.1

Hello! 

I brought this scenery as soon as it came out very pleased with some minor issues that look like being sorted! so thank you for that 😀 Could the runway lights be looked at? I can not see them until I’m like 4-5nm! Very difficult to manually fly like that! I also am unable to see the PAPI lights until I’m very close. 

Thanks

Hi all,

version 1.1 has just been sent to Simmarket.

As custommer, you can donwload it for free of course. 

BE SURE TO COMPETELY REMOVE PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING V1.1 to avoid double objects and bugs

WHAT COMES WITH UPDATE 1.1

- adds a configurator
- static aircrafts models become optionnal
- fixes airlines terminal assignation
- fixes bumpy taxiways
- fixes misplaced PAPIs
- adds missing ILS DME on 26L and 08R.
- adds missing Jetblast on P3D version
- fixes missing dynamic lights when flying from another airport
- adds holding point pannels
- darker terminals night textures
- grass color modified around the runways to be more green on summer
- adds optionnnal 2D grass
- adds seasonnal tree textures
- adds seasonnal ground textures
- fixes too bright windows on North Terminal
- adds jetway 111.
- adds some 3D cars and parkings marking near 26L
- adds a new building near 26L
- adds gates numbers at South terminal
- fixes stands arches positions so that VGDS are in the axis of parking center lines

TO COME IN THE NEXT MONTHS WITH VERSION 1.2

- SODE VGDS
- new Boeing hangar
- improved night groundtexture 
- fixing of flickering dynamic light

- fall trees textures for True Earth England ORBX

- default car trafic around the airport