Sveiny

[P3Dv4] Gatwick issues/improvments

Hello Jennasoft,

I have noticed at some taxiways, for example J at the southside of the south terminal with stands 28, 24, 22, 20 ect. There is issues that it thinks you're on grass and not concrete. So therefore you require a lot of power to move and the aircraft bounces more then.

So I was wondering if you guys can go over your scenery and make sure it is actually concrete where it is suppose to be.

It would also be nice if you guys could take a look at the trees on your scenery! Their green colour is really vibrant and druing all other sceasons than summer it looks kinda wired.

Prepar3D_abi3EB37VG.png

Along with the Runway texture, it seems to be to be a little bit to dark from what it is in real life.

Otherwise an amazing scenery, and I am really looking forward to the 1.1 update for P3Dv4.

The new 3D grass on the previews also seems to be a little bit to bright like the trees. So maybe these should be a little bit darker.

Thank you for the attention!

Hopefully you can look into these "issues" i've brought up before the 1.1 release.

Best regards,

Sveiny

Hi Sveiny, 

the afcad is currently being reworked and all those bumpy issues will be fixed.

the tree seasonnal textures are already on the to do list for the update 1.1

We may provide a heller runway texture as an option. 

Regards

Olivier B.

Hello again Jennasoft,

Will you guys actually model this are as well?

Prepar3D_1Z6TCh0AB0.thumb.png.6577e343eb04d667c2ffeab7eba400ff.png

On google maps, there is car parks and a lot of other things here that would be nice to have.

For the sesonal textureing, will there be a config? If so, can you make it possible to then remove the A380?

Thanks for the reply!

Best regards,

Sveiny

Hi Sveiny,

those car parks were claimed by several customers. 

Cars and probably a parking texture will be added but probably not the buildings : we have no info about them and this whole area should disappear in the coming years with Gatwick expansion...

Since 3D cars are heavy on framerate, there will be an option, like the A380, in the configurator. 

Olivier.