Sign in to follow this  
jennasoft

Gatwick version 1.1 released

Hi all,

version 1.1 has just been sent to Simmarket.

As custommer, you can donwload it for free of course. 

BE SURE TO COMPETELY REMOVE PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING V1.1 to avoid double objects and bugs

WHAT COMES WITH UPDATE 1.1

- adds a configurator
- static aircrafts models become optionnal
- fixes airlines terminal assignation
- fixes bumpy taxiways
- fixes misplaced PAPIs
- adds missing ILS DME on 26L and 08R.
- adds missing Jetblast on P3D version
- fixes missing dynamic lights when flying from another airport
- adds holding point pannels
- darker terminals night textures
- grass color modified around the runways to be more green on summer
- adds optionnnal 2D grass
- adds seasonnal tree textures
- adds seasonnal ground textures
- fixes too bright windows on North Terminal
- adds jetway 111.
- adds some 3D cars and parkings marking near 26L
- adds a new building near 26L
- adds gates numbers at South terminal
- fixes stands arches positions so that VGDS are in the axis of parking center lines

TO COME IN THE NEXT MONTHS WITH VERSION 1.2

- SODE VGDS
- new Boeing hangar
- improved night groundtexture 
- fixing of flickering dynamic light 
- fall trees textures for True Earth England ORBX

- gate number pannels on rotunda and north and south terminal

Thank you for the update. Just one request please, Could you make the Fall season textures match the Orbx England fall textures? A much darker brown for those of us that use it!

By looking at the files that would need to be done it should be straight forward? I have included a screenshot to show what I mean. I have selected fall on both options within the Configurator.  

Thanks again

Ben

06010BCB-AB9A-4398-83B3-700E897375CA.jpeg

Hi Ben,

We had checked in P3D with ORBX True Earth Great Britain South and it blends well(see below).

it seems that ORBX put a different color with Orbx England (FTX I asssume)....

We will provide a free more "brown" map but I think it will be available seperately for download since we have to limite the file size of the installer. 

1449265247_GatwickGroundSeasonnal(3).thumb.jpg.7ed5ce04cc3a23eccfa2c7af95355552.jpg

Hi, I'm not sure to understand what you mean by "sorted"🙄(I just assume you found a solution before we answer). 

Anyway, this error message appears when FSX/P3D scenery.cfg is corrupted. It doesn't mean that your scenery.cfg cannot be read by the sim, nor that JennaSoft Gatwick cannot be installed. 

It just mean that the activator cannot do the job and that you have to open the scenery library (once the sim launched), browse to Prepar 3D/JennaSoft, choose Jennasoft Gatwick folder and activate it by yourself. 

The fact that your scenery.cfg is corrupted is not due to JennaSoft product. The common error is that there is a gap between sceneries layers numbers. 

Hi, 

version 1.1.5 is now available on Simmarket. 

It's version 1.1+ upgrading files already available here on IflysimX (gate 111, trees fixing, taxiways signs) + some of minor improvements requested by Bradley27(some more groundobjects, some taxiways lights and pannels removed) 

Ben, stay tuned, We'll work on your ORBX England Fall season in the coming days. Please send me your email to jennasoft@outlook.fr so that I can make you betatest the result. 

Olivier B.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:17 PM, jennasoft said:

Hi, I'm not sure to understand what you mean by "sorted"🙄(I just assume you found a solution before we answer). 

Anyway, this error message appears when FSX/P3D scenery.cfg is corrupted. It doesn't mean that your scenery.cfg cannot be read by the sim, nor that JennaSoft Gatwick cannot be installed. 

It just mean that the activator cannot do the job and that you have to open the scenery library (once the sim launched), browse to Prepar 3D/JennaSoft, choose Jennasoft Gatwick folder and activate it by yourself. 

The fact that your scenery.cfg is corrupted is not due to JennaSoft product. The common error is that there is a gap between sceneries layers numbers. 

hi, i did add it myself and all was well, thank you