CptEmanuele

Error In Layer Values

this error message appears when FSX/P3D scenery.cfg is corrupted. It doesn't mean that your scenery.cfg cannot be read by the sim, nor that JennaSoft Gatwick cannot be installed. 

It just mean that the activator cannot do the job and that you have to open the scenery library (once the sim launched), browse to Prepar 3D/JennaSoft, choose Jennasoft Gatwick folder and activate it by yourself. 

The fact that your scenery.cfg is corrupted is not due to JennaSoft product. The common error is that there is a gap between sceneries layers numbers. Another solution would be to open your scenery.cfg file, having a look at layers, fixing it, and relaunching the installer.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, CptEmanuele said:

Thank you for support, I did some test and I think the problem Is orbx global, maybe is orbx that make difficult the installation, however if you have other tips about I'm here :)

Regards Emanuele 

i had this  also and just added egkk myself from within the sim itself... works fine

On 12/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, CptEmanuele said:

Thank you for support, I did some test and I think the problem Is orbx global

I also thinks so. But no other solution obviously than fixing it manually(as removing ORBX is not an option).