asustech

Any news on the next update?

2 hours ago, asustech said:

do i use just one of the 3 ade files or all 3?

Just one. Whichever one matches the EGKK_ADE_P3D... file in "...\JennaSoft\Jennasoft Gatwick EGKK P3D\scenery" that does not have ".off" at the end (which depends on which settings you've chosen in the scenery configurator).

4 hours ago, jennasoft said:

All 3 ADE files have been uploaded again today. It fixes darkness ground at rotunda. It doesn't fix the flickering(for now)

Please note that you need to be logged in to donwload them.

https://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/2221-gatwick-new-afcad-and-new-dynamic-lights/

Excellent, that looks much better. Thanks.

So you have my opinion on the taxiway lighting, and I hope you'll also do some work to make sure the SODE jetways are close enough to attach to the aircraft when parked on the centrelines at the rotunda, and I look forward to the VGDS. Until then, enjoy your next project and thank you for your assistance. 🙂

1 hour ago, mrfilbert said:

Excellent, that looks much better. Thanks.

So you have my opinion on the taxiway lighting, and I hope you'll also do some work to make sure the SODE jetways are close enough to attach to the aircraft when parked on the centrelines at the rotunda, and I look forward to the VGDS. Until then, enjoy your next project and thank you for your assistance. 🙂

Tnaks. Will fix green centerline this week.